Chapter 74 (M)

Author's Note

Again and again. This is just a rated scene. If you don't want to read something like this please wait for the next chapter. Will probably upload the next one tomorrow or later evening. So if you're a minor nor a fan of rated scenes I beg you to skip this. Thank you.

⚠️🔞⚠️

Becky's POV

"P'Freen stop goofing around and continue what we left." I said as I was really impatient.

"Alright, alright. I'm here my love. Maybe I should teach you how to have patience." She has this mischievously smile like she's planning something.

She held my wrists with her one hand and pinned me down. I felt her other hand roaming around my waist as she lifted up my shirt slowly.

"P'Freen it's not the time to slow down and tease. I'm already wet down there. No need for a long foreplay." I said.

"Okay, why don't we remove our clothes then." She said.

I immediately remove my clothes including my underwear. Now we're both naked, I can't stop admiring her body even though she doesn't want to exercise she still have this toned body. She then latched at my right mound and her right hand pinched my left nipple.

"Ahh...Hggghh...Baabeee...pleeaassee... I want you now." I moaned.

"My love I want to try something." P'Freen suddenly lay down.

"Come on top of me. Align your center on my mouth." She continued.

I complied and spread my legs widely on top of her face. It's embarrassing for a first timer but we already ate each other a couple of times so I'm comfortable with it now. She supported my legs not to crushed her face. She licked my clit but immediately put her tongue inside as I moaned loudly.

"Ahhh! Daadddeeyyy... Hngggnn... Ahhh... it feelss... aahh... goood..."

Her tongue was so hard that it made me feel so good, she put it in and out so fast. My hands are holding the headboard so hard like my life depends on them. My head tilted upwards as my eyes rolled at the new sensation that I'm feeling right now.

"Daaddeeyy... Hnggghhh... Haaahhh..."

Her nose touches my clit whenever she put her tongue in and that makes it more arousing.

"Baabee... ahhh... I'm... haaahh... ccuummiingg... Freeeeen!"

As I let out all my juices on her that also maybe spill all over her face. She cleaned me as my knees weakened she helped me lay down on the bed.

"I'm not done yet my love."

She smirked and crawled to the drawer beside our bed. She puts out something that made me shocked.

"Babe, are you sure you're going to put that inside of me?" I asked worriedly.

"Can we try it? Pleeaassee." She pouted like a child asking for a candy.

"Okay, but please be gentle. It's kind of long and big, and we both kow that we're not used to that. It might hurt but let's try." I said. I'm ready to take the next level with her as long as she's the one doing it.

"Thank you my love. I promise I'll be gentle." She said.

She strap it on her waist like a belt. I wonder how she knows about this. Maybe I'll ask after.

She licked my center sloppily first then she position the thing and her waist.

"I'm going to put it in now honey." She said with soft voice.

"Yes daddey. I'm ready." I said.

She puts it in slowly as I felt something so big inside. It feels like it's ripping me off. She held my hands and interwined it while I'm still adjusting to the size. When the whole thing was inside she didn't move and just looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine now. You can move babe." I said.

On cue she puts it in and out and moved her waist. I doesn't hurt me that much anymore so I also moved my hips to synchronised with hers.

"Dadddeeyyy... aahhh... sooo biiig... ahhh... hnnggg..."

"Ahh... my llovvee... you're soo tight..."

She kissed me as she goes faster.

"Ahhhh!!!!"

I came while she got shocked at my scream.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes, I just came all of a sudden. I'm sorry I didn't warned you." I said shyly. It's the first time I came without telling her.

"Ohh, I thought I hurt you. It's okay." She kissed my forehead.

She puts the thing out as my juices gushes out. She threw the thing on the floor and licked me clean. She kissed me after, the taste was mixed with my juice and a little metal.

"Blood?" I asked confusingly.

"Just a little. Let's rest for now my love." She said.

"But how about you?" I asked.

"We both came together. Seeing you like that makes me wet too so I think we're good. Besides I think I need to exercise from now on if we're going to do that." She said while breathing hard. She must've been tired.

End of ⚠️🔞⚠️

***

Author's Note:

🙈🙊🙉 Okay, can I hide now? Sorry, it might be the last rated for this story but depends on my readers so comment if you wanted another before this story ends or let's just ended with the wedding with no honeymoon 😅