Chapter 57: ESCAPED DEATH

Start from the beginning

“Fuck,” I said under my breathe. If Zade is sleeping then how the fuck am I zipping this dress up. “What is it,” he continued.

I didn't realize that he heard me. “I'm not telling you asshole.”

“Fine,” he shrugged but before Axel could hang up the phone I blurted out,“Tell Ace to come to the room. I need him to zip up my dress.”

Axel hung up the phone and I got frustrated. He didn't even tell me if he was going to let Ace know that I needed help.

Such a jerk. I tried helping myself when I heard the door open. It had to be Ace. Fuck, finally Axel listened to something that I asked. I looked around and I was left in shock.

Why is he here? “Turn around,” he growled, towering over me. Before I could start swearing he took his hands and gently turned me around.

My body tensed up as I felt his cold rings against my lower back. As soon as he was done, I turned around and we both locked eye contact.

“Why the fuck do you have my phone,” Grayson growled as he barged in making Axel and I turn away from each other.

I looked down at the phone that I still had in my hands. He walked up to me and snatched it off my hands. “Asshole,” he growled.

“Dick head,” I hissed back and I heard him chuckle. Crazy fucking bastard. “Why'd you have Axel's phone,” Axel said turning to me.

I didn't even know that it was Grayson's phone in the first place. “I thought that it was yours.”

He pulled out his phone from his pocket,“I never go anywhere without my phone.”

“Anyway if you wanted it to see if I was cheating on you then you could've just asked,” he looked down at me with a smirk.

“What the fuck. You had me locked up for days and now you're acting decent,” I growled getting annoyed of his stupid comebacks.

“Don't ever mess with my craziness. This is all part of it,” he says as he walked out and I followed. We walked into the dining room where the heavenly smell of breakfast hit my face.

I hadn't eaten anything in a week. The hunger hit me and I could feel my belly grumble but that didn't mean that I was stupid.

Something was off. Axel is pissed. He has the fury and hate for me still after I left him to die, so then why invite me for breakfast.

There is no way in hell Axel let me out because he thinks that I have had enough punishment. I hate Axel but that doesn't mean that I don't know the type of things he does.

“Okay what the fuck do you have planned asshole,” I growled and he smirked as he settled back on his chair.
“somebody's cranky,” he taunted.

“somebody needs to shut up,” I barked back. Maids came into the room placing plates on the table. I sat next to Axel just in case I decide to kill him.

One week in a cell without any water or food is minimal and a pathetic bitch punishment coming from Axel. I know of the cruel shit he's done. This is a pussy act of a Serpent.

He has something else planned. There is no way in hell that he doesn't have something else planned. He could just look in my eyes and see how much I want him dead yet he had so many knives on the table that I could easily use against him.

Axel is much smarter. He has been in this game even longer than me. He plans and he strikes. I knew that going after him would've been a mistake. Now I have danger lurking everywhere.

Axel began placing breakfast on his plate and his maid stopped before me, placing coffee for me. I looked into the cup and it seemed fine, but that doesn't mean that I'd drink it.