Chapter 53: I WILL HEAL WHEN HE'S DEAD

AXEL POV:

She pushed and pushed until she gave me no choice. I moved away and she looked down at her chest to see that I had cut her.

Not deeply but just enough for her to bleed. She messed with a Serpent and now she'll get the fangs. I'd been hiding my true self. I'm a psychopath and I love it. This whole time I'd been playing this pretence of being a good guy just so that I could have her.

No..she wanted the demon. She wanted to play with them and now I'll indulge her. I'll wreck her life the only way a Serpent can. She'll be screaming and she'll even beg me but I won't stop.

That psycho side that I'd been keeping on the low, I think that it's time to bring it out. We both are villains, but if she wants she can play the victim for me so that it could be more fun then I'll be just the monster she needs to keep her in order.

She'll obey me like a good girl. How long do I have to do this,” she asked. I couldn't control her as I could with others. I can't kidnap her like I normally would do to other people. She was different. She was better than me but when something doesn't work one way then you have to try some other way.

Like me she was also stubborn which is why I took Devin before she got to him. I basically challenged her knowing that she would never back down.

She would kill me easily when far but when I am close I can see that all she wanted me to do was fuck her which is why I intend to change her decision on killing me. Instead I'll be the one hunting her. I'm the best at it, after all. 

She could have me but I will not make it easy on her. I'll give her whatever she wanted and I'll do it my way. I intend on being easy on her because she can handle anything. Call me selfish or evil for telling her that she is my toy but she was the one that agreed. After I fucked her she's mines and I don't intend on losing her or her going away from me so if this is a way to have her then this is what I will do.

She's my prisoner and I'll make her do as I please.
“Not long,” I replied realizing that I hadn't give her an answer. The look in her eyes made me realize that she had no other choice. She had no other plan and she had no idea of Devin's whereabouts.

I knew that she kept herself together this whole time but the desire that sparked through her eyes as I had her against the wall. She can use me whenever she wanted. It was more like I was her personal toy instead but if she didn't want me for anything else then this is all I will be for her.

She had no idea what she was getting herself in especially since I will be telling her what to do and she can't say no. Of course she is stubborn like me so it will be hard to tell her what to do. One thing I do know for sure is even though she might say no at first to my orders she will eventually give in.

“I will see you later,” I say.

“Where are you going,” she asked.

“To take care of some business.” I gave a small grin noticing how much she wanted me to fuck her right here right now. “You're such a whore for me aren't you... You didn't care if I fucked you now. You didn't care who heard.”

She looked away without giving me a sarcastic response. She knew I was right.

-----------------------

“Ace are you enjoying yourself leaving me out of the fun,” I say walking into one of my buildings that took me only 3 minutes to reach by.

“Why do you want him,” Axel asked but that part shouldn't be important to them as it is to me. “He knows something that he shouldn't,” I replied.