I dried my tears and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror.... I never wanted to see what I saw.

Eyes red with tears rolls down, dark circles, button nose, rep bitten lips,  puffy cheeks, hair a mess, still sobbing.
I look ugly..... I'm fat........weak.........I look so....weak 

I fucking hate my self! He hates me! That's why he can't love me back!
I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm weak, I'm weak, I'm a fucking cry baby! I'm not good enough!

My legs couldn't hold my wight anymore. I fell down on the bathroom floor while sobbing and shaking, crying my heart out

As if crying would make it better. I didn't care. I can't take it.

...It really hurts to know I can't have the person I'm hopelessly in love with

Jin POV

Something is wrong. Today is strange.

Yoongi came downstairs and it's only 6 am. How's that possible.

He never wakes up this early.... weird. He's acting weird. Didn't talk much just kept doing his work silently. Didn't even say good morning with a loud energetic voice like usual..... something is wrong

And specially his eye....they look red and puffy
He told me it's just case he woke up too early but nahh, I'm not stupid.
.....did he cry?

What could be the reason....the fuck?

Jungkook was extra grumpy today. He went to the office early again. Didn't even touch his morning coffee.... just stromed out of the house. Didn't even spear me a gaze. 

Is there a connection between Yoongi being upset and that brat being grumpy? Did that brat hurt my baby somehow?........hmm ......ahh....

"...... hyung, hyung, HYUNG!"

"Ahhhgggg what the hell?! Why are you shouting?"

"I've been calling you for five minutes now. What are you thinking so deeply?"

"Ohh.... nothing. What happened?"

"I'm done cleanings the living room"

"Ahh, good. You can go baby. Take some rest"

"What? I barely did anything hyung. I don't need rest"

"Nahh, you did enough. I don't have any other work for you right now. Go to your room and do whatever you want, spend time on yourself. I'm call you down when I need you"

"Okay hyung"

He began to walk out of the kitchen. Wait..... should I ask him what happened. He'll tell me....

"Yoongi, wait "

"Yes hyung?"

He stopped.
I went to him and held him by his shoulders.

"Is everything okay honey? You seem upset today. You can tell. You know I'm always here"

He just looked at he. I swear I saw his eyes watering.
I quickly hugged him and pated his back. Guess I was right. I knew something was wrong.