"He is here to apologize" Taehyung's voice cut through his thought. He saw taehyung hug his brother from the back, hands wrapped protectively on the younger's tummy.

That's true. The baby's heart beat has become louder and clearer.

"As he should" Jungkook mumbled in response to his mate's words causing taehyung to giggle at the younger's cute face

Yoongi rolled his eyes, not really comfortable watching his kid brother been lovey dovey with someone. He was silently telling his wolf to calm down with it's protectiveness.

"I also came to offer you to join the training as a warrior for an upper rank role. I hear you join the cultivator but we could really use your skills out there"

Jungkook was surprised his brother was offering an upper rank role just like that because since he picked the ten upper rank wolves he has not given anyone a chance for it. This is a one time opportunity.

"I appreciate your offer but I will stick to cultivation"

Came taehyung voice shocking both brothers at someone in their right sense turning such offer down. But before Jungkook was going to turn around and give him a list of why he should not turning this offer down taehyung spoke again.

"I want to be fully around through out kook's pregnancy, I have already missed out on the first five weeks"

Jungkook melted at his words forcing a small smile to appear on his face as a fruitless try to hold back tears. He swiftly turned around in his mate's arms to hug him and bury his teary face in his chest cause taehyung to chulck.

Yoongi nodded, feeling happy and content at taehyung's response.

"Which will lead me to ask your permission" Taehyung spoke up again stopping Yoongi from turning around "Can I have your permission to mate with your younger brother and.."

"I don't remember you asking for permission before getting him pregnant" Yoongi bite back with a raised brow. Holding his wolf back from getting mad again, he was really not happy to find out that Jungkook already mated and pregnant before introducing his mate. Not like he ever imagine his Alpha kid brother was ever going to be pregnant.

"He doesn't need your permission" Jungkook threw back at him but was shush by taehyung.

"I apologize for that, we both did not expect the outcome of that night to be pregnancy" he tried to stop both brothers from blaming anyone for this "but I am very grateful to the moon goddess for blessing our bond with the impossible so to my request. Can Jungkook move in with me?"

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at him in surprise and saw the older was serious before turning to his brother urging him to agree immediately but of course if he thought he was stubborn he was learning when it came to Yoongi.

"Jungkook needs to be close to Jimin who is experienced in child bearing. This your house is so far from the main pack. What if something happens and you both needs the physician?"

This was true, taehyung thought.

"We can decide that when I get heavier but for now I think we can agree me moving in should not cause the baby any harm"

Yoongi was about to protest when taehyung spoke up again.

"I will take care of him Alpha. If he shows the slightest sigh of problem, we will move back with you"

After a lot of thought Yoongi agreed and allowed it before turn around to leave, he has spoken today more than he has in years.

But he suddenly stoped in his track remembering one of the main reason he came here causing him to turn towards the couple.