Moon 8

Jungkook have been standing at the door to the roof top for some minutes now. It's currently lunch period and he looked every other places for his mate and concluded he Was here but he was too scared to go.

'will you stop been a pussy and go in, you are wasting time'

He heard his wolf say causing him to scoff because jk was supposed to encourage him not add salt to injury.

He finally opened the door and walked into the open space, he rarely comes here with his friends because during lunch they are either eating or playing sport. As he walked further he noticed the blue haired male sitting on the pavement dangling his legs on the other side.

"Don't sneak up on someone and keep quiet it will seem suspicious" he heard the deep voice of his mate speak which sent a tingling feeling through his body and it Was shocking how he isn't frozen like before probably because they had already met.

He walked towards the mate resting his arms on the pavement giving a comfortable space between them.

"Hope you ain't suspicious of me" Jungkook chulcked wanting it to sound like a joke but he was panicking inside because his mate already think of him as creepy.

Taehyung looked at him keeping his gaze at the other male's face for a while and could see the worry written all over his face just as he saw that morning, he looked down to the younger's left wrist to see that the grip earlier had really left a mark.

"You should have cooled the wrist immediately, it wouldn't have left a mark" Taehyung commented looking away before the younger would catch him staring. He had seen the whole scene earlier, he was first curious as to what Jackson was doing in school after graduating last year and then he saw the younger trailing behind.

It was amusing to watch how the younger had defended himself by stabbing a pen into Jackson's hand and even threatened him on top.

"O-oh, Ugh.. it's totally fine, it's has already healed because wolf heal fast if course, well I should have really cooled it though to avoid the mark but I was too embarrassed to go any where after knowing that you saw me stab...." Jungkook started panic ranting but immediately covered his mouth with his palm when he noticed he was panic ranting.

"Why would you be worried that I saw you" Taehyung asked amused at the younger's panic ranting

"Because it's not normal to see someone stabbing another for no reason" Jungkook sighed hiding his face in his palms.

"Tho I don't see why that should worry you but it's was totally okay, you were uncomfortable and did something about it" Taehyung said looking back at the open field

Jungkook looked at him at his statement "It was okay? Not psychopathic"

"As long as you don't stab a vital organs, it's okay to defend yourself with any means possible, moreover wolf's heal fast so no big deal inflicting pain to save yourself" taehyung shrugged

"Oh my god, someone finally understands. I keep telling my friends this but they just think it's too brutal to attack others" Jungkook said with enthusiasm now a little relaxed as he climbed up to sit on the pavement too but backing the field unlike taehyung

Taehyung chulcked at the younger's excited response.

"So you are going to report him to your brother, huh" he asked curiously

"You heard that too" Jungkook shrieked in embarrassment

"You weren't so quiet about it"

"Yea, well I can't really run to my hyung because a wolf was annoying me. He has better things to do" Jungkook said with a fond chulck still looking out the field

There was a long seconds of comfortable silence between the two male before Jungkook could curiously ask what rank he was.

"You have such unique and beautiful eyes" he commented instead

Taehyung met eyes with Jungkook and the younger could feel himself melting away from those pair of dreamy blue eyes staring back at him but he some how managed to keep the gaze.

"You don't think it's weird" Taehyung chulcked looking away from the intriguing male

"Weird? It's the last word that comes to mind about your eyes. It's like seeing another version of the moon in them. They are really beautiful" Jungkook hurriedly reply, who would think such endearing eyes were weird.

"You know, you are the first wolf that's not asking what rank I am at first sight"

"Ptff... What! Why would anyone care about your rank when there are every other things to be curious about" Jungkook panic answered because that was the first thing he wanted to ask

Taehyung looked at him again for a long second before turning himself around and jumping down from the pavement.

"That's the bell, you should also return to class" he said while walking away towards the door causing Jungkook to panic. He hasn't even asked him his name or introduced himself atall.

"Taehyung" Jungkook heard the other say bringing him out of his thoughts and he looked at the other confused

"You can call me Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, what can I call you?" Taehyung repeated.

"Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said while smiling from ear to ear

"Nice meeting you Jungkook" taehyung said before disappearing behind the door

Taehyung

Such beautiful name for a beautiful being. Jungkook squeal like a little girl  swinging his legs excitedly.

He finally spoke to his mate, no! He had a full conversation with his mate.

He jumped down from the pavement and starting jumping and dancing around in excitement at his accomplishments.

____________________

Taekook finally met!

Thoughts?

Has your analysis not changed about what taehyung is?

I purple you

Taekook_mama

971 words