Moon 40

Jungkook stirred on the bed catching the attention of Jin who quickly ran towards the bed waiting for the younger to open his eyes.

He watched as Jungkook slowly opened his eyes staring at his (Jin) face for a few seconds then around the room as if wondering why he was there or recollecting his memories which happened to be the later as his eyes blew wide open and hands flying to his stomach and head swiftly turn to Jin in panic.

"Your baby is fine" Jin smiled at the younger and he could see how the young Alpha visibly relaxed slowly caressing his tummy in silent gratitude.

"So we won the battle" Jin decided to update the younger since it's been a long time since he was out "We did lose a few warriors and a number of injured, who are recovering very fine"

Jungkook nodded to the news glad they were able to win the impossible war then he remembered causing him to quickly turn to the older omega.

"Where is My Mate?" He asked worried that he might have been dreaming of when his mate came to save them.

"Huh-h... Nobody has seen him in the past three days" Jin said handing a glass of water to the younger.

"I-Is he okay?"

"The last person that saw him said he looked very okay which was three days back"

Jungkook sighed in relief at the response, counting in his head several places the older could be and then it clicked

"Wait. Three days?!"

"Yea, the war ended three days ago"

"I have been out for three days?"
Jungkook was surprised at which Jin nodded making him take the water.

"Your body needed to heal, so it was okay"

Before Jungkook could respond the room door opened to Jimin who had his son in his arm.

"Uncle kookie" Juwon exclaimed insisting that his dad drop him down and immediately ran to Jungkook who had his arms wide open for the young lad to hop on.

Jimin watched as the two younger hugged causing him to almost burst into tears. They have all been through alot and he can't be grateful enough for this day of seeing everyone together and healthy.

"What about hyung?" Jungkook asked having Juwon comfortable clinged to his body with no plans of letting go.

Jimin nodded blinking back tears before answering "He is fine, just having a bunch of meetings as we get the pack back to running"

Soon his two friends badged into the room probably having sensed he was awake.

Yeonjun burst into tears at the sight of his best friend before climbing unto the bed to engulf the Alpha in a bear hug but Juwon pushed him away.

"Yah! He is mine best friend, Mine! So give me room too" Yeonjun whined to the little wolf causing the others to burst into a fond laughter and Jungkook finally broke a smile.

"Come here" The Alpha opened his other hand for yeonjun and hugged his friend and the tears returned to the beta's eyes.

Soobin blinked back tears while the two omegas silently cried into each other's arms. It was a moment of pure relief that could only be expressed by tears.

After a couple minutes, everyone was calm and started chatting about what's going on while Jimin had excused himself to get food ready for the pregnant Alpha.

Jungkook nodded before laying down still hugging the little pup. He looked out of the window wondering how the pack was recovering and then how his mate was doing, where might he be?.