Moon 32

"Okay. Show is over everyone, time to leave" Soobin shooed everybody away pulling a still shocked yeonjun with him to give the two mate some privacy.

Jungkook was still staring at the mating mark on the older's neck with an absolute shock.

'when did this happen? Jk!"

He asked his wolf who obviously did not respond causing Jungkook to groan internal 'coward' he mumbled to his wolf abandoning him to deal with his mate alone.

"You don't have anything to say?" He heard taehyung ask bringing him back to reality.

What has he done, how was he supposed to approach the suitation, apologize? Or what?. This was the exact reason he didn't want them to go and meet the older during his rut. They haven't even agreed on what they were yet and jk went ahead to mark the older without his permission.

If Jungkook was really been truthful, the sight of his mark on his mate's neck is giving him a sense of pride, joy and ownership because it screamed I owned this man and is all mine.

"So?" Taehyung asked again seeing the younger in his own world probably beating himself up.

"Sorry?"

"Are you?" Taehyung asked with a raised brow

"Not really, are you mad?"

"Do you regret it?"

"Nope." Jungkook said with proud smile still staring at the mark but the proud smile on his face wipped off when he saw the older's blank face.

"Did I give you permission to claim me?" Taehyung asked while bringing his hands to fold them over his chest with a raised brow.

"No." Jungkook said looking away while puffing out his cheeks looking like a child been scolded

"So?"

"I will take any punishment if you are mad. here, you can mark me back" Jungkook mumbled not looking at his mate while pulling down one side of his collar to display his neck. No he was not feeling sorry, he was infact annoyed that his mate was scolding him.

"I see you are trying to be smart with me. Is that supposed to be a punishment or a gift?" Taehyung asked totally amused at the fact that his mate wasn't the least sorry for what he did.

"What do you want me do? It can't be removed." Jungkook complained still avoiding his mate's eyes.

"Of course it can be removed" Taehyung said trying his best to hide the teasing in his voice.

Jungkook quickly turn to him at the statement, it's true the mating mark can be removed but that only when both mates reject each other.

"Do you really not w-want me as a mate" Jungkook asked in a small voice eyes already getting cloudy from the thought of his mate not wanting him.

I-I don..."

"I'm r-really s-sorry, I didn't m-mean to" Jungkook explained tears already finding their way down his eyes "Jk must have lost control when I passed out..." He sniffed

"I w-will do anything just not...." He said bringing his hands to his face to wipe his tears but he felt the older's hand pull them away.

"I thought you weren't sorry?" Taehyung mocked wiping the younger's tears

"N-Not at the cost of losing you" Jungkook sniffed looking like a wet puppy

"Who said anything about losing me?"

Jungkook looked at his mate who had a serious look on his face totally mixing the teasing grit in his eyes "But.. you said you wanted to r-remove the mark"