His fingers found the younger's hair pulling him closer to kiss him more and jk being a brat pressed himself harder into the older wanting to feel him more. Taehyung groaned switching their position before joining their lip again.

He seeked entrance this time and jk gladly opened up for him to which the older explored every corner of the younger's mouth with his tongue. Jk's palm found the swell of the older's ass grabbing on it while buckling his hips to get some sort of friction.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss with a chulck seeing the younger chase after his lips.

"Slow down kitten" he teased getting rid of his half torned shirt but before he could dive back into the kiss they heard a knock on the door and jk groaned.

"Sorry, let me check who it is" Taehyung said pressing a kiss on his lips and then forehead.

Taehyung quickly picked a shirt and walked out of the room towards the front door.

Jk was still trying to catch his breath when jungkook spoke.

'Well?'

Jk frowned in confused to Jungkook question with an emotion in his voice he didn't quick decipher.

'He is completely fine, there is no wound or injury on him. He also feels the same'

Jk responded with a tiny bit of amusement in his voice because he knew what the other was asking.

'if you knew then why the fuck are you skipping the question'

Jk rolled his eyes wondering why kissing taehyung before Jungkook is a big deal.

'im not saying it's a big deal. Just that I wanted to kiss him since I saw him this morning but didn't get the chance and you beat me to it in seconds'

Jungkook mumbled feeling stupid at getting jealous at his own wolf. It's literally him too.

"I always beat you to things with taehyung, I approached him first and kissed him first to..."

"You kissed him first!"

Jk rolled his eyes again at the fumbling other wondering why he hasn't taking control back like usual.

'what do you mean by usual. Tae is our mate and you have every right to meet him too, though missing him part was a lie because while I was crying and beating myself up when he disappeared you were no where to be found.'

'Really?! I had to withdraw from you to protect the baby because you were been very careless and we would have lost him if I didn't have to channel my energy to him. Why do you think you have never felt the baby yet?'

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at jk, because it was obviously not true. He has felt their baby before.

'oh, you think I'm lying. Well then consider my job with baby over. Now it's your turn!'

Jungkook suddenly felt lightheaded bringing his hand to his tummy then realized jk has given him control, maybe that's why he was feeling lightheaded.

He looked towards the door wondering why taehyung isn't back yet so he decided to go look for him.

Immediately he came into the sitting room he caught the scent of his brother causing his eyes to turn red walking straight to the door. He pushed taehyung behind him coming in between him and Yoongi.

"What do you want here?!" He growled at his brother. The last time he met with his mate he sent him out of the pack.

"Glad you are alive too kook" Yoongi said in a bored tone but underneath it he was extremely over relief that his kid brother was up. The past three days when Jungkook was in habitation or coma was hellish for him. He kept blaming himself for been useless and watching the younger being brutally tortured in front of him but no body has to know that. It has become his darkness and nightmare.