"So, do you want some bubbletea later?" He asked you.

you raised your left eyebrow, unsure of what he was saying. He let out a soft chuckle and grabbed your hand gently.

You blushed and looked at the both of your hands. It was so warm.

As you and Jimin were walking, you saw the Bangtan boys were outside of their room, ready to go home.

Jhope threw Jimin's bag and he chuckled again.

"Thanks hyung!" You just looked down because you didn't want them to notice your puffy eyes.

You knew that Taehyung was looking at you.

"Uh, Jimin." You said softly.

Jimin turned his head to you, hearing your cute voice.

"I-I need to get my bag." You said and he hummed.

"Yeah sure, I'll go get it for ya." He said and dragged you again with him.

THe both of you entered your room. Girls were squealing, gasping. Most of them were shocked because of the sight.

Jimin was still holding your hand. You remained to hung your head low because of embarassment. After that, he grabbed your bag and placed it on his shoulder.

It looks like the two of you were a couple. But no, you're not.

The both of you went back again where the Bangtan is.

"Yah Jimin, we need to practice today. We have our schedule." Rapmon said and Jimin just nodded his head.

"Yeah yeah, I'll just buy something for (Y/N), hehe." Jimin opened his wallet but before he could get some money, Taehyung went closer to them and held Jimin's shoulder.

You looked at the both of them as you saw Taehyung grabbed your bag out of Jimin's shoulder.

Taehyung was still looking at him and put your bag on his shoulder instead.

You were surprised at his sudden actions when he held Jimin's hand and pulled it away from your hand.

He smiled innocentlyand pushed Jimin aside, gently. Now, Taehyung was beside you and he held your hand.

"I'll just go with her. I'll go later, wait for me." he said as he turned around making you dothe same.

Your heart was beating so loudly like it was going to explode in any minute but you still remain calm.

"Now tell me why did you cry, hm?" Taehyung said as he looked at you.

"Its nothing, r-really.." You said, a little nervous.

He didn't reply so you looked at him. He was just looking ahead. He looked like as if he was thinking so deeply.

The both of you entered an Ice cream shop. you were surprised because this placeis your favorite Ice cream store.

He let you sit on a chair and he ordered the ice cream. He didn't even ask you what flavor do you like.

Taehyung came with an icecream flavored strawberry. It was your favorite.

You were stunned. "Thank you." you smiled.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward. So Taehyung decided to speak.

"I knew a lot something about you." he said.

You stopped eating and looked at him. "Huh?" you asked but he just chuckled.

"Nothing. You're just incredibly...... cute." You looked at him and he was staring at you while smiling.

You quickly looked away because you were blushing.

"Stop saying that. its not true." You denied and he laughed again.

"Alright. but do you wanna taste my icecream?" he asked and you looked at him.

"We have the same flavors." you said but he scooped an icecream in his cup.

"Here taste mine." he said and you looked at the icecream.

Your heart was really beating so fast. "Come on,just taste it."

He was smiling so you decided to taste his ice cream. You ate that spoonful icecream

"Its strawberry. like mine." you said as you frowned a bit.

Taehyung just chuckled and right after that, he tasted the spoon that he used to fed you.

"Y-ya, w-what did you just..... do?" you were so shocked. You were blushing.

"I love this flavor. Its sweeter than my icecream." he said as he laughed and smiled dorkily.