By hurting me and Niya, she mostly had it bad whenever rage would feel his dark heart. Dad always favoured me but of course not before Nate-our..

But it was ok or at least I made peace with him, because other than some of those bad days he would have he was a great dad to all of us. Just most of the times.

Or at least that's what I try to tell myself, if he was such a great dad why or most my memories of him are painful. Why whenever bad happens all I can do is think of him and the harm that he's caused us.

Stop, stop, stop this is what he meant i'm weak and bubble headed I came here to find my sister, to help her, make sure she's ok yet here I am needing help myself. And now I have no idea what I'm going to do.

•••

Laying in bed eating all my junk food and shedding my useless tears I stay there laying down knowing what I have to do, knowing what the only option left for me is to do yet i'm still here drowning in my sorrows.

That is until I get a knock at my door, I get up almost immediately putting on my fluffy slippers I sight out making my way to the heavy loud knocking. I open the door yet find no one or thing, that is until I look closely around the corner and see a group of boys there all probably 6 or 7 . They're all hiding behind the corner laughing and giggling thinking that i can't see them.

The thought makes me giggle a bit, "Oh no "I speak out loud enough for them to hear me "I wonder who that could have been." Deciding to go back inside I almost close my door leaving it ajar I hear them whispering and giggling saying that they definitely got me.

But once I hear their little footsteps come back I immediately pull the door open just as they were about to knock "RAAAAHHHHH" I scream at the children as they look at me in complete shock that I caught them. Until we all just burst out laughing at the current events.

That is until I had to calm down because After a while I couldn't breath, "whats your names" I ask curiosity clear in my voice. "Im nathan, he's oliver and he's Lucas." he exclaims happily. That is until his next words take me by surprise. "Your beautiful" he giggles out looking at m,e but pausing once his brown eyes fall into my dried up tears. he tilts his head looking at me ist almost like he's trying to find the cause for the tears.

"What's wrong" he ask and just as I'm about to answer I keep my mouth shut, looking at these boys is making realize what I need to do and i'm now going to do it. i mask up a smile gazing down at the three boys "nothing, ok I have to go now, see you guys later" they nod in understanding as we say our goodbyes.

Closing the door I enter the shower lathering soap on my body as I begin to clean my self up. washing and brushing up my hair I begin getting dressed, I put on a simple crimson red dress, it's a bit short and fitted on me but this will have to do. I don't even know why I bought it cause I hate dresses that show my body or skin.

I decided to leave my hair down and showcase my curls I paired the dress with a pearled purse, with black strap up heels. I'm ready closing the door I leave my room and start walking to my destination.

The same place I know I must face, I have to prove to my father that i'm no weak and that i'm not just some prey that will get devoured. Walking the familiar path it's takes me 10 minutes to arrive as i start hearing club music.

At this point my palms are sweaty and i'm a nervous reck inside but for tonight i'm going to have to mask that. Entering the club I already feel like vomiting at all the disgusting men that look me up and down like i'm some piece of meat.

This makes me pull down my already too short dress and make my way to the back where i can already see a bunch of body guards. yikes I completely did not think this part through. Walking up to them I muster up my biggest smile to the guard as he doesnt move an inch.

"Excuse me can I please past" I ask kindly, he still does not move dang it what is he made of stone?

I get fed up with him that I decide to start walking up the steps myself that is until i'm immediately pulled down and shocked by his aggressive words "get the fuck out puta" he spits darkly as the guard next to him begins laughing like what he said was funny.

I try to muster up the courage to say something spit something back but fail, like i said i'm weak here, and just as i'm about to go i feel a strong grip on my forearm as the same guard from last week the one who brought me to him whatever his name is where gonna call him bill.

Signals me to start going up the stairs it seems like he's more superior than the other mean two down there and as we were moving up I can already feel his energy the same energy that completely scares me. But i square my shoulder and toughen up.

Bob sits me down on the sofa as he leaves walking back downstairs without saying a word - the fuck. Oh yeah that his nickname you know what if- yet im snapped out of my thoughts as I hear his chilling voice yet I cant see him.

"what do you want" he grits out the coldest in his voice making me wanna turn right back around but I don't

I take a deep breath before the next words come out of my mouth.

"To work for you."

What y'all think finna happened next ??