°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24•°

PATRICK'S POV:

Hearing those 3 words slip out of Y/n's pretty little mouth made my whole body shutter. Just thinking about it gave me a hard on, the tears trickling down her face. Her begs for me to stop, it was a bliss. But sadly, it all came to an end when she decided to faint. She faints for everything I swear.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a blow to my shoulder. I hissed and turned around to meet an angry Henry.

"What the fuck did you do?" Henry hissed out.

He took ahold of my shirt, I smirked at him knowing I was getting under his skin. Seeing Henry mad was just soo satisfying.

"Made her confess her love for us...duh." I rolled my eyes.

Henry gave me a death glare, I received a blow to my jaw causing my head to move to the side. The metalic taste of my blood made me groan. I let out a laugh, I knew Henry was getting pissed. If looks could kill I'd be dead already. He was about to give me another blow but I took ahold of his arm and pinned it behind his back. I pushed him against the counter, I could hear his hard breathing.

"Hey guys stop-" Belch tried to break us apart but I didn't care to listen to him.

"You are now pointing the finger at me?" I spoke coldly.

Henry let out a growl and turned around. He pushed me against the able causing some plates to fall onto the floor.

"Look at what you did to her!" Henry yelled.

I let out a laugh and held onto my stomach. The fucking nerve of this guy.

"At least I've never taken advantage of her...you dick." I spat out.

I know that I'm no saint and that I've had my fair share of doing some fucked up shit. But nothing like that. Henry's facial expression hardened, I knew I hit a nerve.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Henry hissed out.

"Don't act like we don't fucking know, the walls are paper thin. If it weren't for Y/n I would've slit you're throat by now." I spoke calmly.

Henry let out a laugh, he took a hit of his cigarette and blew out the smoke.

"You wouldn't be able to, even if you tried." Henry's blue emotionless eyes stared deeply into mine.

"You think I wouldn't? We aren't much different Henry. Both you and I have dark desires...we both love to do sinful acts. Not only upon ourselfes but among others." I spoke as I took a bottle of beer out of the fridge.

I turned around to meet Henry's gaze, him and I both held eye contact. I pointed my finger at him.

"Next time you try to point to me, and act as though I'm the villain. Remember that I'm not the only one with a dirty slate." I took a big gulp of my beer.

The taste of it left a tingling sensation in my mouth.

"But remember one thing, if you ever touch her again without her consent. Or any of you." I pointed to everyone in the room.

"I swear to God will kill you, and I'll be smiling as I do so." I spoke calmly.

Henry kept a calm expression on his face, but he knew what I was capable of. All of them knew, yeah, Henry might be the most fucked up one out of all of us. But that doesn't mean that I can't do fucked up shit too. I know that I'm not a good person, I've never claimed to be. But I would never go that low and take advantage of someone's body. Yeah, I've touched Y/n before but it was never in her private parts.

I've never kissed her, I mean...I would love to but I'll never force myself on her. Sighing I glanced at Y/n to see her in Belch's arms. He was carrying her bridle style, my heart warmed at the sight of her.

I knew she loved us, even if it was a little bit.

"I'm going to put her to bed." Belch broke the awkward silence.

We all nodded at him giving him approval. He walked out of the kitchen, I took another hit of my beer, Henry spoke up.

"I...I didn't realize that what I did was wrong." Henry spoke as he looked down.

He played with his fingernails, its a habit of his. He does it when he's nervous.

"I, don't know how to handle my desire for her..." Henry took a hit of his cigarette.

Both Victor and I exchanged glacnes and looked at Henry.

"I want her to just love us...accept us." Henry finished his sentence. He licked his lips and looked at us.

It's odd seeing Henry open up.

"You can start by first apologizing to Y/n, show her the love you have for her by being sweet." Victor spoke up.

Henry looked at Victor and sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair and pulled at the hair.

"But I don't know how." Henry hissed.

Victor pauses for monent.

"Show her love the way you wished it was shown to you." Victor said softly.

Henry froze, a few moments later he nodded softly. He took another hit of cigarette. I doozed off into space thinking about my baby.