•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8°•

♡♤                                                          ♤♡

"ℌ𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔡,"ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢

"ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢."
-ℨ.𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔱
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

After I saw those creepy photos of me I closed the door and went into another room. When I opened the door it seemed bland, I'm guessing this is Victor's room. It was in the middle between messy and clean. He had a Playstation and controllers on his dresser. What I found cute was that he had a few stuffed animals on his bed. I looked above his bed to see pictures of me, do all these guys have something that involves me? I groaned and exited the room.

At the end of the hallway was the last room, walking in I immediately knew it was Henry's. There was a display of knifes in the corner of the room. Man has a collection I guess..beer cans were on his dresser and beside his bed. I'm guessing he has a drinking problem. It reeked of weed though so I couldn't help but cough. I look through his drawers and just saw clothes. I then decided to go inside his closet, it seemed pretty normal to me. I looked down to see clothes on the floor. God he's dirty..

I picked up the clothes to see two black boxes. I raised my eyebrow, does he hide this? Curiosity got the best of me, I grabbed onto one box and opened it. But once I opened it my eyes widened. What the fuck is this?! This box had sex toys..like dildos, gags, collars, whips, but the worst of them all was a chocker that said Daddy's girl. My cheeks redden, this guy is freaky. I closed the box and went to grab the other one. I opened it to see a ton of pictures of me, but was disturbed me was that one of them was me changing. All I was wearing was shorts and a bra. Sick fuck. The box also had pairs of my underwear..gross.

My blood ran cold when I heard someone call my name, I immediately put the two boxes back and placed the clothes above it so Henry won't notice. I ran out the room like lightning McQueen and went to the voice that was calling me. It led me to the living room, now that I think of it. I've never seen or been in the living room, there was a big sofa, two small sofas that can fit on person on both sides, a coffee table in the middle, and a big TV.

As soon as I ran into the living room all eyes were on me, but Belch look at me confused.

"Where did you get that hoodie angel?" Belch

"I-i got it from you're closet, i w-wanted to wear it." I spoke softly with my head down.

"I'll put it back if you want me to-" I was cut off by Belch grabbing onto my arm.

He made me turn around so I was facing him. His dark brown eyes looked down into mine. I grew nervous.

"No, keep it on. You look adorable in my hoodie." Belch smiled down at me.

But what made me want to scream was when he kissed my cheek. I swear, I felt as though I was on fire. My cheeks felt hot, I felt hot all over.

"Hey that isn't fair, how come you can have Y/n all to yourself." Patrick spoke as he sat on the couch.

He pouted at both Belch and I.

"We wanted to watch a movie with you Y/n." Victor broke the silence in the room.

"O-oh, okay!" I walked towards the TV and grabbed the remote that was on the coffee table.

I looked through movies and decided to watch a horror movie, Scream, the original one.

"Can w-we see this one?" I looked at Victor for approval.

"Yes Y/n."

A small smike formed on my face, I love horror movies.

"You should smile more, you look so cute when you do." Henry commented.

I looked at him to see him staring at me, as usual.

"T-thank you." I felt my cheeks get even hotter, if thats even possible.

I was about to sit on the floor infront of the TV but Patrick stopped me by carrying me. I let out a squeak due to the sudden movement.

"You're sitting with me princess." Patrick carried me to the couch that both him and Victor were sitting on.

He placed me in the middle.

"Hey that isn't fair, I wanna sit with
Y/n." Belch sounded a bit sad causing me to feel a bit bad.

"Well too bad." Patrick smirked at Belch and took a sip of his beer.

Belch huffed and sat down infront of me, he sat down on the floor. My legs were against his back. Henry rolled his eyes from where he was sitting. He too had a bottle of beer in his hands. We began to watch the movie, I ate popcorn and had some candy that Victor had given me. But I felt like a sardine because I was in-between Patrick and Victor. As we were watching the scene of one girl being killed I let out a scream.

They guys laughed at me, I rolled my eyes. But during the movie Victor put his arm behind me. I brushed it off because it wasn't bad or anything. As I was eating the popcorn I felt a hand on my thigh, I immediately stopped eating. I looked at Patrick to see him watching the movie. This bitch. I tried getting his hand off me but when I did he squeezed my thigh causing me to jump up a bit. He smirked at me and I gave him a dirty look.

My eyes began to feel heavy towards the end of the movie. I looked at the clock above the TV, it read 8:45 pm. Its still early but I feel quite tired. I gave in and closed my eyes.