°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17•°

Y/N POV:

As I was brushing my hair I was choosing what to wear (ha! That rhymed). After some thinking I decided to just wear a hoodie and jeans. My usual attire...I got out of my room and walked into the living room. I saw all the guys sitting down, as soon as I walked in they're necks snapped towards my direction. It made me nervous whenever all of them were looking me..which was all the time.

"Um...I-Im ready." I spoke quietly under my breath.

I looked down and played with my hands. It's a habit I do when I'm nervous.

"Alright let's go!" Belch chirped.

He sent me a smile causing me to blush.  All the guys got up and walked towards the front door. As we walked outside I took in the fresh air and sighed. It felt being outside, its been awhile. All the guys went into Belch's car, I looked at them confused when I saw that only 4 people could fit in the car.

"What's wrong Angel?" Belch asked me as he started the car.

"T-theres no room."

Patrick chuckled.

"Yes there is, sit on my lap." Patrick spoke calmly.

I swear, my eyes widened like saucers.

"No." I firmly said.

I crossed my arms and gave Patrick an annoyed look. But I guess he didn't like that because he got out the car and took ahold of my wrist. He dragged me towards the car.

"NO! Let go!" I hissed at him.

Patrick just rolled his eyes and ignored me. He got in the car and pulled me on his lap. He closed the door and wrapped him arms securely around my waist. I sighed knowing that I lost this fight. I felt a pair of eyes stare at me, I looked in the rear view mirror to see Henry's blue eyes stare at me. I looked away immediately feeling awkward undernearh his stare.

As Belch drove we would go over bumps here and there. It made it uncomfortable to say the least. I tried moving around, as I was doing so I heard Patrick's breath hitch. But I ignored it and tried to get comfy. I was stopped when Patrick's hands gripped my waist tightly. I gasped once I felt something up against my ass. Patrick put his face in my neck and whispered softly in my ear.

"Stop moving  you are making me hard."

As Patrick spoke I felt his hot breath fan against my skin. I shivered but nodded to Patrick. God..I just want to go to the movies already. As I was looking out the window I felt Patrick's hand take ahold of my thigh. I huffed and tried to take his hand off of me. But it was to no avail, I was surprised considering that Patrick's skinny.

I tried again to only have Patrick squeeze my thigh tightly. I turned around and glared at him, he gave me a wide smile and acted as though nothing happened. I rolled my eyes. I felt the car stop and saw that we were at the movies. I smiled and started to get excited. As soon as Belch opened the door I zoomed out the car.

It felt so good to finally be in a social place with people. I watched in amazement as I saw people live they're day to day lives. To feel the breeze against my skin, to hear people talking, laughing, kids playing.. it put me at ease. I've been in isolation so long that it feels weird to be around people.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Belch took ahold of my hand.

"Let's go inside Baby." Belch gave me his pearly white smile.

I blushed but nodded. All of us walked to the Ticket booth and bought tickets to see a random movie. I don't even know what movie, and I don't really care to be honest. When we went inside the movies the smell of popcorn hit my nose. I drooled to the smell, popcorn is amazing. We went to the counter to buy some snacks.

As we were getting our snacks Patrick stuffed his face with popcorn. I giggled because his cheeks looked like a chipmunks.

"My god Patrick, what till we go inside to see the movie you fatass!" Henry hissed out.

Patrick rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up you failed abortion." Patrick spat back.

Henry became pissed and threw a box of skittles at him. Patrick then threw popcorn at him. I looked at them confused, they are acting like 5 years old. I glanced and Belch and Victor, they had annoyed looks on they're faces. I tugged on Belch's arm to have him look down at me.

"I have to use the bathroom." I pointed to the bathroom that was down the hallway.

"Go ahead baby, we'll wait here for you-"

Belch was cut off when a twizzler was thrown at him.

"Who the fucm threw at?!" Belch sounded irritated.

"Henry!"

"Patrick!"

Henry and Patrick spoke at the same time as they pointed at each other. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom to do my business. After I had done that I walked out the bathroom, I wad about to walk towards the guys until I heard someone talk to me.

"Hey." I turned around to the source of voice and saw a guy with his back to the wall.

He wore a red shirt and navy blue pants. He had dark brown eyes, blonde hair, and was holding a red slushie.

"Uh, hi."

After I said that I contained to walked but had a hand hold onto my wrist. I turned around to see the guy standing infront of me.

"What's your name?" He let go of my wrist.

"I-im Y/n." I stuttered.

He chuckled.

"What a pretty name, for a pretty girl." He smirked at me.

"Uh-" I was cut off when he spoke. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

I didn't know what to do.

"We should go out some time, maybe we can-"

Before he could speak a fist came to the side of his face. I gasped seeing a really and I mean really pissed off Henry.