°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14•°

"𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔬𝔟𝔰𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢."
-𝔖𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔯_𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the feeling of someone's hand brushing through my hair. I hummed in satisfaction, it felt nice. But my eyes immediately widened when I remembered what type of situation I was in. I got up and scrambled away to the corner of the bed. I looked up to see that the person who was playing with my hair was Belch. Belch was one of the sweet ones in the group. Well..that was what I thought. Belch put his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not going to hurt you angel." Belch looked at me with pleading eyes.

I scoffed.

"As if." I rolled my eyes.

Belch's facial expression had hurt all over his face. He took slow steps towards me, my eyes widened. With every step he took forward I moved more in the corner of the bed.

"D-don't take a-another step." My voice was shaky. I was afraid of what he will do to me.

My heart was racing, but my stomach dropped once I realized that I was cornered. Belch then got on top of me, I gasped. I tried slapping him, punching him, kicking him, scratching him, but he still stood still like a rock. Hot tears ran down my face.

"W-what do you want!!" I sobbed out.

I felt defenseless under him, he was the strongest out of the group. He could snap me like a twig if he wanted to.

"I..we, want to love you Y/n." Belch looked down at me.

His dark brown eyes were looking into my E/c eyes.

"Bullshit." I hissed out.

I tried hitting Belch again but he held onto my wrist. He held onto both of my wrists with one hand and held them both above my head. I tried getting out of his hold but it was no use. He was way stronger than me. I stopped trying to get out, knowing that I can't fight against him.

"We love you Y/n." Belch's voice was soft.

His face was now only less than 3 inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath fan my face. Before I knew it, Belch's soft lips gently pressed against my chapped ones. I tried to move out of the way but Belch still had a tight grip on my wrists. He was straddling my waist so his legs were keeping me in place.

Belch licked my lips for entrance, I opened my mouth and felt his tounge slide in. I don't know what came over me. I felt his tounge explore every inch of my mouth. We kissed in syn (aka Synchronize). His grip on my wrists loosened, he hands were now on my hips. He gripped my waist, we broke from our kiss panting. Belch looked at me with adoration, his pupils were dilated.

Belch then began to both kiss and suck my neck gently. I gasped at the unusual feeling. Belch peppered my neck with kisses, my back arched once he kissed a certain spot. I felt him smirk against my neck.

"Found it." He whispered in my neck causing me to shiver.

Belch than began attacking that spot. I moaned at the feeling, his hands were now underneath my shirt. He was rubbing circles on my sides. Whenver he touched me it felt as though it was electric, it left a tingling sensation.

Belch's hands were getting lower and lower within each second that passed by. His hands stopped once they were below my belly button. Belch stopped kissing me spoke.

"Angel..I want to try something. But I want you to trust me." His voice was gentle.

I looked at him worried wondering what he'll do.

"I promise that I won't hurt you." Belch assured me.

He kissed my forehead and waited for my response. I gulped.

"O-okay." I spoke quietly.

Belch took off my pants leaving me in my underwear. I blushed, Belch then took off my underwear. I shivered feelings the cold air hit my legs. My breath hitched, I was now exposed. Belch's eyes darkened once he saw me, he touched my thighs softly. He caressed my skin and opened my legs. I could feel myself getting wet. He kissed the inside of my thighs and gave them hickies. I felt butterflies hit the inside of my stomach walls.

Belch stopped kissing my thighs and moved his head closer to my...area. I felt his breath fan me.

"You are already soo wet." He groaned. His voice was deep and raspy.

Belch then dove right in, he began to eat me out. He began to suck on my clit softly. I moaned loudly to the new sensation, I gripped onto Belch's hair moving him closer. He chuckled, he gripped onto my thighs as he continued to eat me out. My legs began to shake, I felt something in my stomach. It felt as though I was about to explode.

"B-belch I think I'm about to c-cum~!" My voice cracked at the end of my sentence.

I couldn't think straight, as I felt was pleasure. Belch's movements quickened. I felt the knott in my stomach explode. I let out a loud moan and panted. Belch got up and kissed my lips, I could taste myself on his lips. Belch got onto the bed and cuddled me. My back was to his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist securely.

"I love you Y/n." Belch softly spoke in my ear.