•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9°•

♡♤                                                         ♤♡

"𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔲𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢, 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢

"𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔲𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢, 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢."
.
.
.

NO ONES POV: 

The boys all watch Y/n as she peacefully slept on the couch. They're hearts warmed as they saw they're precious angel. Henry turned off the TV and put the popcorn away. Patrick placed the beer bottles in the recycle bin, and Belch decided to call it a night. The boys themselves began to feel sleepy. Victor picked up Y/n's sleeping form and carried her to her bedroom.

He layed her down and stared down at her. A bit of her stomach was exposed because the hoodie she was wearing was raised up a bit. Victor was hypnotized by the soft looking flesh, he was memorized. He lifted her hoodie a bit higher to expose more of her, and God...he grew excited. He felt his pants tighten and his mind began to feel fuzzy. Whenever his cold hands touch her warm flesh he felt at bliss. He lowered his head and faced her stomach, his hot breath was fanning her stomach. He began to kiss her stomach softly.

He couldn't resist her anymore, he's been holding back for so long that it became almost impossible to resist. Y/n began to stir in her sleep but he didn't care. He wanted Y/n to feel this, he wanted her to feel the same way he did. His kisses became more mad more heated, he began to kiss up more. But he stopped himself from going even further. He looked down to see purple marks that now decorated her stomach. He felt proud of himself. He decided to call it a night and tuck her in bed. He kissed her cheek and walked out of the room.

Gosh, if only Y/n knew how much they all wanted her.
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

I woke up to a tingling sensation on my stomach, and no. Not the arousal type, it just felt odd. I walked to the mirror that was in the corner of the room and lifted up my hoodie. I gasped when I saw that I had purple and red marks on my stomach. What the...how did I get this??? Walkikg away confused I went to the closet and grabbed another pair of sweats and went to the bathroom. I took of my clothes and went into the shower. As I was showering someone knocked on the door. I jumped a bit because it scared me.

"Yes?" I yelled from the shower. I continued to wash my hair.

"Can I go with ya baby?"

Of course it was Patrick...perv.

"NO im showering."

"Aw, please?" Patrick begged.

"No, go away." I just wanted to enjoy my shower.

Patrick huffed and left, I heard his footsteps leave. I finished my shower and changed into Belch's hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans. I liked how they hugged my curves and legs. But due to my wearing the hoodie it didn't show any of that. I put my hair up in a messy bun causing little strands of hair to be let out.

But I wasn't hungry whatsoever...so I decided to just stay in my room. I turned on the TV and binge watched American horror story...again. that show is just..chef's kiss. I heard knocking on the door making me jump up because it scared me. I heard the door open, I turned my head to see Henry.

"Come and eat angel." Henry demanded..like always.

The guy's always boss me around and it annoys me. So I just went back to watching my show.

"Hm, not hungry." I blandly said.

Henry huffed and walked over to me, he took the remote from my hand and turned off the show. Anger built up in me.

"Hey I was watching tha-" I was cut off by Henry putting me over his shoulder.

"LET ME DOWN YOU ASS FACE!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I hit Henry's back but I felt a tingling sensation on my butt. Did he just, slap my ass? I continued to try to get off but Henry kept a firm grip of me.

"Good morning bab-" Belch turned around but stopped mid sentence one he saw me.

Victor and Patrick noticed Belch staring and looked at him weird. They then turned they're head and saw me.

"What are you doing to Y/n?" Victor asked confused.

"Well, someone decided to be a bad girl  and not wanna eat breakfast. So I had to carry her here." Henry spoke with venom in his voice.

He placed me down on a chair, I gave him a death glare causing the guys to give me a disapproving look.

"Whats up with these attitude baby? Patrick asked me.

The nerve of these guys really are something.

"First off, you stalked me and invaded my privacy, secondly you killed my dad, and third, YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME!" I was beyond pissed.

I tried to look at the bright side of things but nu huh. Not anymore more. I was panting. But the guys soft eyes then turned into pure anger. The confidence I once had seconds ago was now gone and was now replaced with fear. Henry started walking towards me but I ran.

"Y/N COME HERE NOW!!" Henry yelled at the top of his lungs and I swear to God I felt the house shake.

I heard the guys run after me, I ran into the hallway, and ran into a random room. I examined the room to notice that I was in Patrick's nasty ass room. The banging on the door make me feel nervous and I was sweating. My mind was foggy. I also noticed that his windows weren't boarded up like mine so...I jumped out. I noticed that I was in the middle of nowhere. Well, thats great.

I started to run as fast as I could, I went towards the forest and let my legs take me.

"Y/N GET YOU'RE ASS OVER HERE NOW!!" The sound of Henry's voice made my blood run cold.

They knew I was here, they knew I ran. What would they do to me if they catch me? Don't be ridiculous they won't be able to catch me. But the chances of that are very slim. The sound of they're footsteps echoed throughout the first. I was running on pure adrenaline at this point. My heart was beating both faster and harder than a drum, my lungs felt as though they were about to explode, and my body felt numb.

But I couldn't take it anymore, my throat felt as thought it was closing up. God..please help me.