°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18•°

Y/N POV:

I gasped in horror as I saw the guy fall to the ground. When Henry had punched him blood had squirted a little bit on my face. I gagged feeling the warm substance hit my skin. A pair of big firm hands gripped tightly on my arms causing me to flinch. I looked behind me to see who was holding me. I saw Belch look down at me with an angry expression on his face. His brown eyes looked black.

Belch dragged me outside of the movie theaters, I looked around to see who would help me. But everyone around us looked scared. They were afraid to step in, I was fucked. As Belch dragged me I tried hitting him but his grip on me became tighter. I let out a whimper.

"LET GO OF ME!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I began to squirm around.

"Stop moving." Belch spoke calmy in my ear.

I shivered feeling his hot breath fan against my neck.

We were now behind the movie theaters, no one was around.

My head snapped back when I heard a loud cry. Tears formed in my eyes when I saw the guy have blood all over his face. He was curled up in a ball, he let out another painful cry as Patrick kicked him. I glanced to the side to see Victor grinning sickly at the scene before him. I let out a sob as I heard the sound of knuckles hitting against soft flesh.

"L-LET HIM GO!! S-STOP IT!!" My voice was shaky.

Henry and Patrick immediately stopped as I said that. They both had blood on they're faces. They didn't look like themselves. They looked like animals. I gulped not knowing what to do. I tried getting out of Belch's hold but he had an iron grip on me. Henry slowly walked up to me, fear started to crawl through my veins. I looked to the side to avoid eye contact but Henry immediately gripped onto my chin.

I let out a cry due to his rough hold, he moved my face so I could face him.

"Do you like him or something?" Henry asked me calmy.

Even though Henry's voice was calm his eyes held fire behind them. Is grip on my chin tightened when I didn't respond.

"Answer me Y/n." Henry demanded me. His voice was now deep.

"N-no." I spoke quietly.

"Really? Because it sure doesn't seem like it." Henry hissed out.

He let go of my chin, I let out a sigh of relief. But I could feel the bruises beginning to form. Henry walked towards the poor boy who layed on the ground. His clothes were a little ripped, he had a black eye, and blood was all over his face. Henry took hold of his hair, the boy let out a groan.

"Do you like his pretty face now Y/n?" Henry asked coldly.

Tears streamed down my face as I saw the boys face. Henry scoffed and let go of the poor boy. I looked the side not wanting to see what was before me. Patrick walked towards me and gripped onto both sides of my face.

"Look at what you've done Y/n." Patrick grinned at me.

I felt like puking when I smelled the blood off his face. His hands had blood all over them. Patrick let go of my face and gave me sadistic smile. He was enjoying this, they all were. I began to feel sick, my head began to pound, and I felt dizzy. I then felt something come up my throat, next thing I knew. I was puking my guts my out and collapsed on the floor.