°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21•°

Y/N POV:

After Henry was now playing with my hair as I was in his lap. I stopped crying, my face felt sticky due to the dried up tears and my throat felt dry. Henry playing with my hair put me at ease, I felt relaxed for the first time in awhile. A warmth shower wouldn't sound too bad right now.

"I'm going to shower." I whispered.

Henry sighed.

"I'll be here waiting for you Angel." Henry spoke softly.

I nodded and got up from his lap, but once I did Henry took ahold of my wrist and pulled me into his chest. He took ahold of my face with his cold rough hands. He pecked my lips softly, my cheeks turned red. I was surprised by his sudden affection. Henry noticed me blushing causing him to chuckle.

Rolling my eyes I turned around and got some clothes to change in. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I don't want him coming in...

I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower, the hot water caused the room feel stuffy.  I went into the shower and let out a sigh as soon as the warm water came in contact with my skin. I began to wash my hair, as I was washing my hair the sound of the door opened caused me to snap my neck back.

The door opened to reveal Henry in the doorway of the bathroom, I let out a scream and covered myself as best as i could. My right arm covered my chest, and my left arm covered my..area. He leaned against the door frame, his hands were in his pockets. He looked at me up and down and had a neutral look on his face. I froze in place not knowing what to do, I felt small undernearh his gaze.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" I was stuttering mess.

I didn't know what he was going to do, is he going to come in? What is he going to do? Not knowing what Henry's intentions were made me sick to my stomach. Fear coursed its way its into my veins causing me feel nauseous.

I was snapped out of thoughts to the sound Henry removing his jeans. He kept eye contact with me as he undressed. I stayed still not knowing what to do. Henry then removed his white t-shirt, he was now only in his boxers. But I let out a small gasp once I saw his torso, both his chest and back were decorated with scars.

Dark purple spots along with yellow were imprinted on his skin. Some scars look to be one to two inches in depth. I could tell that every scar had a story of its own. But I was curious as to how he get these scars. I tore my eyes away and took a full glance at him.

I would be lying if I said that Henry didn't have a nice physique. He was well built, he has a six pack, and has a nice amount of muscle attached to his body. I looked back to his face to see him staring at me. Henry then took ahold if his boxers and took them off. I let out a squeak and shut my eyes. I heard him chuckle.

I heard Henry's footstep approach the shower, he opened the shower door and got inside. The sound of my heart hitting against my ribcage canceled out the sound of the water running down on me. I knew that Henry was standing infront of me because I could feel his hot breath fanning my face.

I slowly opened my eyes, I was met with a pair of baby blue eyes. The water was running down on the both of us. Henry's hair now looked black due to the water. Henry's hair was in his face masking away his eyes. Henry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer to him. His face was in the crook of my neck. I was a blushing mess since I felt his...thing brushing against me.

"You are beautiful Y/n." Henry whispered in my neck.

The word beautiful caused me to wince, I don't see how he could call my beautiful. I had many flaws of my own, I wasn't perfect. I had many scars myself, like Henry. But I was disgusted with them. Each of my scars had a story of they're own. None of which were pleasant.

I could tell that Henry noticed my changed demnor and took ahold of my face.

"You are very beautiful Y/N..." Henry spoke softly.

Henry glanced down at me and gave me a disapproving look once he saw that I was covering myself.  He immediately took ahold of my hands and put them beside me. He pushed me softly against the tile wall and stared deep into my eyes.

"Don't you ever hide yourself from me, understand?"
Henry's voice deepened.

"Y-yes." I nodded.

Henry smiled and let of my hands, he glanced down at me. His eyes darkened, he got down on his knees. I jumped back not knowing what he'd do. But Henry put his arm behind my legs and pushed me closer to him to prevent me from moving.

Henry touched the side of torso, his fingers lightly touched my skin. I knew why Henry was acting this way. He was looking at the scar that he had given me the day I tried to escape. The scar that will forever show those around me who claimed me as rightfully there's. Henry kissed the scar and looked up at me.

"You belong to me Y/n." Henry's voice deepened and was more horse.

I didn't know what to do, I just stayed still.

"Answer me."

Henry took a hold my side and tightened his grip causing me to let out a painful groan.

"I-I belong to you Henry." I spoke quietly.

Henry grinned and kissed my side, he got up from his knees and kissed me. I was taken by his actions. Henry's lips were now pressed against mine. He licked my  bottom lip for entrance, I accepted and opened my mouth. Henry's tounge danced with mine, he began to touch my sides. Henry pulled away from the kiss, we both were panting.

"You will always be mine." Henry stared deep into my eyes.