°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15•°

"𝔄𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔶...𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔥."
-𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔍𝔬𝔨𝔢.
.
.
.

BELCH POV:

I watched Y/n sleep in my arms, I felt whole having her in my grasp. She looked adorable as she slept, her mouth was a little open. She was drooling a bit, I couldn't help but chuckle softly. Ah..if only she knew what she does to me. I swear, when her and I were kissing it was a dream come true. I've been longing to kiss her soft lips. And the moans she let out..God it was heaven. I nearly came my pants when I heard her let out those beautiful sounds.

As I ate her out I loved the way she shivered underneath my touch. I loved seeing her squirm, I loved how she wanted more. My pants tighten just thinking about it. I want to feel all of her, I wish I could take her and just pound into her until she's begs me to stop. To hear her beg for me, that would be a bliss. But for now I must wait, I don't know if she'll want that. I'm willing to wait for her, I don't want to force her into anything.

But oh boy won't the guys be jealous. Knowing that I was able to touch Y/n in such ways. I know the guys can barley control themselves. They kiss the ground she walks on, just seeing her gives us all boners. I know that Y/n was getting used to us little by little. But it all went south when she decided to run away...like the brat she is.

I don't regret a single thing, I don't pity her for what she had done. She deserved the punishment that was given to her. I will admit though, the aftermath of it all did make me feel a little bad. But Y/n needs to understand that she can never leave us. Fuck, we'll tie her to a bed if we have to.

We are crazy about Y/n, we have waited too long to just let her slip through out fingers like sand. Oh no no no, that won't be happening. I remember when I had first laid eyes on Y/n. I'll never forget it, the guys and I were near out lockers messing with the losers as usual. Normally we would punk on new kids but she was..different.

We observed her closely, she didn't want attention drawn towards her. Which was odd considering that almost everybody wanted to blend in with the others. But she didn't, she was just herself. What drew us in was how sweet and caring she was. She once saw a cat outside in the rain as she walked home and took off her sweater to cover the cat. She didn't mind freezing her ass off in the rain.

We memorized her class schedule and if we had the same classes as her we attended that class. Everyone was shocked because normally we dip. But since she was there we went. We also memorized her routine. We remember every little thing about her. I was taken out of my thoughts when my eyes began to feel droopy, my eye lids suddenly began to feel heavier. I closed my eyes and slept with Y/n in my arms.