Part 18: The fight between a devil and a Human

Third Person POV:

In a massive arena, two combatants stood on either side of it, eyeing each other down with fury as the crowd above them roared in joy wishing to see a bloodbath occur.

One certain redhead and her group were worried that y/n would lose this fight since Riser was a powerful devil not to mention having the potion of Phoenix Tears. While y/n sure had magical abilities he still was an ordinary human who presumably never fought a devil before.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TODAY WE ARE HERE TO WATCH A BATTLE BETWEEN TWO WARRIORS, A BATTLE FOR THE HAND OF NONE OTHER THAN RIAS GREMORY," A devil roared to the crowd who cheered as y/n grasped the tilt of his angelic sword tightly.

"IN ONE CORNER WE HAVE Y/N, A ORDINARY HUMAN WHO SOMEHOW HAS MAGICAL ABILITIES BUT WILL THAT SAVE HIM FROM THE FURY OF LORD RISER PHENEX THE HEIR TO THE PHENEX CLAN," The devil roared out as he stood between the two fighters making sure none of they started until the go ahead.

"NOW PLACE YOUR BETS EVERYONE, AND WE SHALL SEE WHICH WARRIOR COMES ON TOP OF THIS BATTLE," The devil roared as sirzechs gave the go-ahead as the announcer teleported away leaving the two fighters to themselves.

"You ready Drusilla?" Y/n questioned his familiar as she faintly nodded. Y/N had been approved to have his familiar by his side to make the battle fairer as he still looked like an average human.

"Just give up y/n, you won't win this battle as it's nothing but a waste of time," Riser said mockingly as he began to casually walk towards the two thinking this was going to be a walk in the park.

"I think not riser, this fight will end with your loss," Y/n responded as he steeled himself mentally for the incoming battle.

Y/N suddenly put out his right hand as a fire began to grow before smashing it inside his chest buffing him as he rushed towards the overconfident devil.

-Fire buff: This buff allows the user to buff themselves for a 15% faster stamina regeneration, 15% faster mana regeneration, and 15% faster health regeneration.

Seeing the human smash a fire inside of him before rushing him, Riser merely thought to dodge to the side, failing to see Drusilla come up with a below-claw swipe.

"How dare you ruin my suit," Riser growled as he just barely managed to dodge the claw swipe which only ripped a part of his suit before having to block an incoming strike from y/n's sword.

The strike from the sword hissed as it burned through his gloved hand and made contact with his hand making him raise an eyebrow as no ordinary sword did that.

"I'll take care of you first," Riser growled as he used his enhanced strength to punch Drusilla in the stomach as she was about to attack him once again sending her flying.

Riser then used wind magic to form several blades which he sent flying towards Drusilla to occupy her for a while as he dealt with y/n.

Y/n quickly dodged backwards narrowly avoiding a kick from riser before having to dodge several wind blades coming his way.

Riser then continued his offensive infusing his fists and feet with fire as he began rapidly punching, kicking and striking towards the now dodging y/n.

Y/N quickly dodge far away to swiftly buff himself against devilish magic and form a light spear as he mentally told Drusilla to keep riser occupied.

-Holy buff: Buff yourself and gain resistance against devilish magic for thirty seconds with two minutes of cool down and cost 65 mana on each use.