Part 11: A Fallen

Y/N POV:

"Hurry up slowpoke," Akeno said as she walked in front of y/n as her hips swayed side to side. While y/n was walking behind her wondering how this even started.

It was being a good day where I was just relaxing inside my apartment. But then, for some reason, Akeno decided to show up and took me out for a bite to eat since she wanted to get me to know me better and thought I was lonely since I didn't have many friends at school yet. So that is the reason why I'm walking with her in the shopping mall looking around in different stores before we would go and get something to eat.

"You know you don't have to do this," I told Akeno as we walked towards a clothing shop.

"Well, I want to, and I wanna get to know you better since we are going to be going to the same class soon in history," She answered back with a smile.

"Right, and we could have just gotten to know each other during a break between classes," I told her and I didn't completely believe in her since Rias could have also sent her to spy on me.

"Well, that is boring, and it isn't every day a beautiful lady offers you to hang out with and get some food," She answered back while we entered a clothing store.

"Sure, but why a clothing store? aren't we suppose to get some food?" I questioned while looking around the shop.

"Well, I thought since you moved here recently, you might not have a lot of clothes, and I thought we could get some. Also, I'm great at picking out clothes and taking them off," She told me, particularly with a flirty smile at the end.

"Let's just get on with it," I told her with a sigh. We then spent the next hour and a half trying out clothes while Akeno only tried them on to tease me and which she succeeded with a lot. Then after I managed to find clothes that I liked and paid for them, it was finally time to get something to eat since I was starving.

So as we walked out of the shopping mall because apparently, Akeno knew a really good restaurant not far from here, but we could get there quicker by taking some shortcuts through some alleyways.

But it turned out cutting through some alleyways didn't turn out so good. Because as we were walking, three people with black wings appeared in front of us.

"Fallen," Akeno hissed as she recognized the wings.

"Filthy devil, your master just had to go and revive the little shit," One of them spoke out.

"So now, we are forced to clean up Raynare's mess but killing you half whore and that human there will make it up for us," The third one spoke out with a sinister smile.

"Like fuck, I'm letting you kill me," I answered, back ready for a fight I was surely going to lose.

"Y/N, You don't have to do this, just run since you won't stand a chance," Akeno told me yet, I stood my ground, not wanting to look like a coward.

-Fallen angel

Level: 19

Health: 2650/2650

Thought they would have a lot more health since Raynard had around three thousand and five hundred, and she was only level eighteen. I thought as I slowly pulled out my katana.

Akeno POV:

Seeing y/n begin to pull out a katana from nowhere was a surprise but also a confirmation that he wouldn't let me handle this alone. Yet with a sigh, I also readied myself since I was not about to let this filth kill me or y/n.