Part 1: Prologue

This Person POV: 

"God, I fucking hate this year," Said a guy that went by the name of y/n as he was currently lying in his bed.

"Honey?" A voice called from the first floor of the two-story house.

"Yea mom?" Y/n answered back, scrolling through the news on his phone.

"We are almost out of sugar, so can you be a dear sweaty and go and buy some?" She asked.

"But aren't we in quarantine? I'm not sure we are even allowed to go outside without getting a fine?"

"It's fine, there is a 7/11 close by, so go on," She called back.

"Fine," He answered back as he got up from his bed and quickly changed into a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie and headed downstairs.

"See you soon, honey," The mother said as she kissed him on the forehead.

As y/n walked out of his home, he noticed it was dead quiet as usual though it was bound to happen because of the quarantine, he thought.

First Person POV:

After walking for 15 minutes. I finally got to my destination and went inside, where it was almost as dead as the streets outside. The only people who were there was the cashier and around two people just shopping.

I wonder where the sugar is I thought as I walked throughout the store looking. A couple of seconds later I finally found it and headed to the cashier.

"Hey," I said to him, and he gave a nod in response as he scanned the sugar.

"It will be 15 for it please," He said to me as I pulled out my credit card and quickly put in my code.

After purchasing the sugar, I stepped outside, I noticed it would be raining soon. I quickly began heading home. That was until I heard a truck honking, and as I looked to my right, I saw it heading towards me at high speed. I tried getting out of the way although it was too late and, I was run over.

Loading 1...2....3....4....5...6...7...

Loading....50....60....70...100

Loading Complete

Welcome, Mr y/n to the gamer!

"You probably have many questions right now, and trust me, we will get to them soon," A text said right in front of me.

"Where am i...and who are you?" I asked the strange text while trying to get up but to no avail, and as I looked around, I was surrounded by darkness.

"Me? I'm your guide through the DXD universe, and as you noticed, you can't get up, but you will be after I have explained some things," The text said as I tried to make sense out of everything and if this was just some weird dream.

"As you know, you got run over by a truck, while the doctors tried to save you, yet it was futile, and you died" As the text wrote out I'm dead, I started panicking...died I fucking died what? What about my family and friends?

"Calm down your family and friends are okay but mourning,"

"Can you take me back to my family, please?" I begged the text while crying, comprehending that I'm dead.

"No, I'm sorry, but if you want, I can give you a moment alone?"

"Yea please.." I slowly said as I cried to myself knowing, I was never going to be able to see my mother, my father, my sister or any of my friends again. After a bit, I finally calmed down and asked where I was currently.