Part 17: Meeting an Angel and crashing a wedding

Y/N POV:

"How should I do this," I muttered to myself as I walked loops around my home while Drusilla looked at me anxiously. In a week I would end up having to crash a wedding and fight an angry devil.

Sure riser wasn't the highest level being around level 50, but he still had magic and skills that were far greater than mine, not to mention immortality. Sure I had some skills, but I had to get those that could heavily wound a devil.

Health: 5200/5200 Regeneration 1 p every second

Mana: 5200/5200 Mana Regeneration 1 p every second

Stamina: 5200/5200 Stamina Regeneration 1 p every second

Level: 25 84000/17000 experience

Strength: 17

Defence: 18

Agility: 19

Dexterity: 19

Wisdom: 18

Intelligence: 19

Charisma: 17

Luck: 17

"You know you could always call the angels for help," The system said as I stopped while looking at the text with confusion.

"Why would the angels help me? aren't they at peace with the devils so why would they wanna disturb that peace," I asked the system while Drusilla looked confused, not seeing anyone else other than herself.

"Because even if they are at peace. That hasn't stopped both sides from assassinating each other to get an upper hand in the race of becoming the most powerful race. So if you ask them for help they'll certainly help you to gain an upper hand at the devils,"

"That could work," I said as I thought about it as they could teach me skills that could heavily wound a devil. I would also have to be careful as they would undoubtedly attempt to influence me into something if sirzechs is telling the truth about the races being interested in me.

"Not to mention they can finally teach you how to properly fight and not run around like a fucking idiotic chicken that tries to copy things he has seen from video games or movies because he is dumb enough to think they would work in real life,"

"Didn't have to roast me and Drusilla do you know how to fight with a katana?" I muttered as she winced while glancing away afraid to disappoint her lord.

"No...I only know how to use magic and fight with my claws," She responded meekly as her nails grew out like claws in one hand while in the other hand a fireball appeared.

"That is still great, you can teach me magic," I said cheerfully as I hugged her as she stiffened, not used to getting praised.

"So how do I contact these angels," I questioned the system as I gave Drusilla headpats.

".....how can't you figure out something that simple? just pray you, idiot,"

"Fine, fine," I told the system as I got down on my knees and began praying, hoping I did it right as I had never done it before.

"In the name of god I asked upon thee to let me offer you an accord to give you a chance to smith down the devil known as riser phenex in exchange I wish for you to train me in the art of swordsmanship and holy magic," I said as I bowed down my head while closing my fists together. (an: I don't know what to say when praying for someone as I'm not religious so fuck it)