Part 5: The first Miniboss

Y/N POV: 

As I woke up to the sun almost blinding my eyes, I slowly got up to start the new day. After changing into my school uniform and taking a quick shower, I got some breakfast consisting of bacon, eggs, bread and juice. Then after finishing eating and brushing my teeth.

As I made my way to school, saying hello to some of my classmates as I passed them. Next, I put away most of my things in my locker before heading off to English class.

What felt like an eternity, I finally had finished school for the day and began making my way towards my home, wondering If I should go back to the dungeon or take it easy today.

But I decided to go back into the dungeon if I wanna grow strong. I'll have to work for it.

So after changing into some jeans with a t-shirt and a hoodie. I made my way into the dungeon, ready to take on anything that stood in my way. After walking for about three hours, I didn't encounter anything.

So I told myself that if I don't see anything in the next four hours, I'll just leave for the day.

But suddenly, the ground began rumbling around me, making me fall on my back, but after a couple of minutes, the rumbling stopped, a giant wolf stood right in front of me along with smaller ones around him.

"New Quest"

"The hound of the Forest,"

Currently, the giant wolf in front of is the boss of this forest and is not happy that you have killed its children.

Objective: kill the giant wolf 0/1

Rewards: 5000 experience, 10 skill points, a new weapon, armour, skill book.

"You can not say no to this quest,"

"Ah fuck," I said before running to the side to dodge an attack from the giant wolf. As I was running around trying to avoid his attacks. I was trying to think about how to defeat him. So I used observe on him to see how much hp he had.

-The Hound

Level: 10

Health: 1000/1000

Seeing no way out of this, I quickly rushed towards him and used a heavy slash on one of his legs.

-Heavy slashed did 60 points of damage against the leg.

But the hound counter-attacked by using his tail to throw me away.

-Tail swipe dealt 25 points of damage

Yet, I quickly got back up and dodged to the side to avoid a bite from one of the other wolves. Instead of attacking the smaller wolves, I began focusing the hound again and used weak fire with another slash at the same leg.

-Weak flame dealt 20 points of damage the hound is now burning dealing, 3 points of damage for 30 seconds, heavy slash doing, 60 points of damage.

Next, I used a quick slash on the leg but, after finishing, the hound suddenly began forming a fireball in its mouth and firing it at me.

-Quick slash dealt 50 points of damage and a critical hit doing 35 points of damage. You have also taken 50 points damage because of the explosion.

I slowly made my way up before getting attacked again by the little wolves, but I luckily managed to dodge before getting hit.

But the hound managed to throw me away again before lifting me in its teeth and throwing me up in the air then, landing down again on the ground.