26. Your Wish Is My Command

1 month later-

1 month later-

"Haye meri jaan.....I missed you so much. Do you know how difficult it is to resist you?" Akshara exclaimed dramatically with tears of joy as she picked one piece of momo from the plate and dipped it in the spicy chutney.

"Well....this reminds me of the fact that you never referred to me as jaan till now", Abhimanyu stated with evident disappointment in his tone as he took a seat infront of her, watching her drool over the various food items.

She smiled sheepishly at him and forwarded the plate in his direction. "Want some?", she asked, trying to divert her Chidkuram's attention.

It was already a month and Akshara finally recovered well from the ill effects of the medicines after following the strict schedule that Abhimanyu monitored himself. And now, it was time that she gets what she wants and he is not supposed to say no.

So here he was, treating her with all her favourite food items that she was kept deprived of for more than a month. And even though he wanted to keep that jealous mode on because his girl was so engrossed in food that she failed to pay attention to him, he was elated to witness that precious smile on her face, her childlike antics and the goofiness in those eyes......he was elated with the fact that she was fine now.

She was with him, happy and safe. With no such feelings of insecurity or loneliness that haunted her since forever. And he was with her, living his life to the fullest.....blessed with this positive ray of light that pierced through his darkest of night and came with a beautiful morning. He felt relieved over the fact that their past was no more a threat to their present or future. It was just her, him and their fairytale life.

"Akshara.....my family is coming today at your place", he said, passing the plate back to her and she nodded with a smile.

"I know, it's our engagement after three days", she smiled and continued- "And I am no more supposed to be just your rumoured fiance from now on. I can claim you with all my right"

"You have been doing that ever since I announced it way back anyways", he teased her with a smirk......not letting this fact slip away that she always behaved like a possessive fiance, ready to pounce on any random girl who dared to lay her eyes on "Akshara's Abhi".

"Oh....that's not true", she lied, staring down at the table and bit her lip, but the sudden blush on her cheeks was enough to reveal it.

___________________________________________

"I am so excited, it's our engagement just in three days", Akshara was continuously jumping around her room while the Goenkas and Birlas were gathered downstairs, having a discussion over the preparations.

"Akshara.....you'll fall!!! Now sit down will you?", Abhimanyu again had his protective mode on, staying close to the edge of the bed while she kept jumping on top of it. He feared that this clumsy girl would fall any moment while being lost in her chaotic celebration mood......but they had to stay fit and fine without any injuries for their engagement right?