15. The Secret

"What the hell

"What the hell......", Abhimanyu's jaw dropped in shock seeing the unexpected scenario infront of his eyes.

"I had no idea your brother's nickname is Neelima", Akshara gasped in her usual dramatic tone.

"Naamkaran toh tumhari behen ne hi kia na", he shot back sarcastically passing her a look and she grinned back at him sheepishly.

Yes, it was Neil.....the "dangerous boy"  who was supposed to be taking advantage of Arohi in Akshara's imagination. Whereas in reality, both Abhimanyu and Akshara watched how he was silently getting a long lecture from Arohi because she had to wait for twenty minutes at the club for him.

"Anyways......Mujhe yeh rishta manzoor hai", Akshara joyfully stated to Abhimanyu indicating towards Arohi and Neil. She was happy with the fact that it was Neil out of all other guys, because he was Abhimanyu's brother and so, her sister wasn't in a wrong company. And also because, getting Neil and Arohi married would mean that the Birlas and Goenkas would actually be joined by a rishta, and she would stay in touch with her Abhi for lifetime......

Such little moments of togetherness that she started imagining for herself ever since she had this realisation of love were never ending. She had fallen deeply in love with him and there was no turning back. Now all she cared about was her Abhi and the small excuses that she could make in order to stay around him.

Even while hiding there with Abhimanyu, peeking out at Arohi and waiting for her boyfriend to arrive, her mind was distracted with the closeness she shared with him as he had his arm around her shoulder protectively this entire time to make sure that she properly stays hidden.

While he was actually behaving like a spy, eagerly waiting to know who that Neelima was, Akshara on the other hand was continuously distracted by his sharp handsome features......His face was flawless and the more she looked at him, the more she fell for him.

"Do you have any issues with them?", she asked, staring at him hopefully. He looked at her and sighed. "I am fine if you are okay with them. Your opinion matters more", he answered honestly, increasing the glow on her face.

There wasn't any issue with Abhimanyu regarding his brother and Arohi. The only thing that was not sitting well with him was the fact that his younger brother was faster than him in finding a girlfriend........whereas Abhi was still struggling to confess his feelings to Akshara.

"Yeh toh mujhse bhi fast nikla yaar", he thought to himself passing Neil weird glances while Neil and Arohi just stayed lost in themselves, completely clueless of their siblings presence in the same club.

"They are leaving??", Akshara instantly questioned in confusion seeing them taking an exit from the club that very moment. "Comeon, let's follow them. I need to have a word with this Neelima", Abhi answered rising up from their hiding place. He was so ready to take out his frustration of not getting Akshara yet on his poor brother when she held his hand, stopping him midway.