.

Peter, Ned, and MJ walked through the halls of Midtown High, earning many stares from the students around them. Why?

Well.

Peter, Ned, and MJ were wearing clothes that were violating the school dress code by well... A lot.

Ned was wearing a skin-tight black latex shirt with his shoulders showing, he was also wearing a black latex mini skirt. His face was covered black eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipstick. His hair was styled to the side, and he was wearing black latex high heels that reached barely reached to his knees.

MJ was wearing a black crop top that said 'Venom' exposing her stomach, black daisy dukes with chains hanging from the sides accompanied with fishnet leggings. She has a spiked choker around her neck and spiked wristbands around her wrists. Her eyes were covered with in black eyeshadow, her eyeliner wings were think and sharp, and she had a wine red lipstick color. Her hair was down and she was wearing black high heels.

Finally, Peter's version was different from the rest.

Peter was wearing a ruby pink crop top that exposed his stomach, a micro-mini skirt that has a matching color with a white leather belt that hung from his waist, and black pantyhose that covered his thighs. He had a red collar around his neck with fishnet gloves wrapping around his arms. His eyes were covered in a heavy layer of ruby red eyeshadow and he had candy red lipstick. His hair was messy and he was wearing hot pink high heels.

Out of the trio, Peter's seemed to get a lot of attention. The trio talked while walking to their lockers, ignoring the stares they received from other students walking past. MJ ignored the stares, Peter acknowledged them and accepted them as his time as Spider-Man, and Ned didn't even notice.

"Ned, MJ, wanna take a selfie?" Peter asked, taking out his phone.

The duo nodded and posed for a peace sign as Peter took the picture. He uploaded it onto Twitter and closed his phone.

They walked into their classes with their books in hand, saying goodbye's to each other.

Peter opened the door and step foot into his history class, all of the attention was immediately on him. Who knew the school nerd could hit it off with the hottest outfit. Even Flash was staring.

"Mr. Parker! What in the world are you wearing?!" Mrs. Luison (Idk who his history teach is, bare with me) yelled at me, shocked and angry at my choice of clothing.

"Mrs. Luison, I'm sorry if you count this as talking back but, I'm wearing clothes." Peter replied, putting a hand to his waist.

Mrs. Luison looked shocked and horrified. She gave off a angry look and pointed outside.

"You are getting detention RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!!" Mrs. Luison yelled.

Peter walked outside the classroom and rolled his eyes, making his way to the detention classroom. He saw Ned and MJ following behind him, so he slowed down, waiting for them.

"Hey Losers, got detention too?" MJ asked, the trio looked at each other and laughed as they made their way to the office instead of the detention classroom.

They giggled. "This is the first time any of us skipped school, isn't it?" Peter asked them, which they reply by nodding and laughing.

They walked over to the lady by the office.

"Hey uh, Mrs. We're leaving for a day since we're pretty sure that none of the teachers want to see us like this. Put it on our records if you may. Thank you!" Peter said, not giving the woman behind the counter a chance to say anything.

The trio rushed out of the building and walked along the streets, getting many glances from the pedestrians.

They walked into a boba shop and stood in line, talking about their homework and grades. Until this one lady with blonde hair came up to them with an angry look plastered on her face.

"YOU 3 ARE BEING A BAD EXAMPLE FOR THE  CHILDREN! STOP WEARING THESE CLOTHES AT ONCE!" the lady yelled at them.

The trio rolled their eyes and kept on talking until the lady slapped Peter on the face. His head turned to the side and the woman had a smug look on her face. Everyone had cameras pointed at them, recording the situation, and even some of the recordings are broadcasting live.

"Ma'am, I don't mean to be rude but please apologize to the customer or we will escort you out." One of the workers requested, being as nice as possible.

"WHY ARE YOU ESCORTING ME OUT WHEN IT WAS CLEARLY THEM WHO OFFENDED ME?!"

At this moment, Peter's face darkened and stared at the woman, who shivered.

"Ma'am, I don't know if you know but all of us have our own opinion, if you hate someone, just keep it to yourself, no need to burst it out on other people." Peter complained while rolling his eyes. The woman looked shocked and angry.

"GOD BLESS JESUS THAT HE DID NOT CREATE A WHORE THAT DISRESPECTS THEIR ELDERS!"

Peter was having trouble controlling his anger, he really wanted to punch this woman in the face right there, right now. Ned and MJ must've sensed this and stood on his side, holding him.

"Woman, I don't know who you are or why are you being such a bitch but I know for a fact that I am certainly not Christian and I'm certainly NOT A FUCKING WHORE! YOU JUST ASSUME THAT BECAUSE I'M WEARING REVEALING CLOTHES! WHAT IF YOUR CHILDREN ARD LIKE THAT HUH?" peter screamed, thrashing around from the grip of his friends.

Suddenly, Natasha, Wanda, Clint, and Pietro busted into the shop. Fully armed.

The Karen took a step back while Natasha and Wanda cornered her. Clint and Pietro went over to the trio. Peter took a deep breath and relaxed his arms, causing Ned and MJ to let off of him.

Pietro whistled at him, looking at him up and down.

"Wow, you look like-" Pietro stated, but was cut offPie by Peter who got a pocket mirror and lip gloss out, applying it to his lips. "A hooker?"

Pietro nodded. "Exactly. Hookers are hot."

Peter, Ned, and MJ smirked, flipping their hair for dramatic effects.

"Thanks." The trio thanked Pietro for his compliment.

In the end, they got their boba, Natasha and Wanda came out with either blood on their knuckles or clothes, and the Avengers never let them wear revealing clothes ever again.

That was an understatement since the trio walked out with revealing clothes every now and then.

-----------------------
Hi, the revealing clothes idea has been stuck in my head for a while. Fun fact, don't be afraid to wear revealing clothes. Just make sure you know self-defense if you really wanna.