"And action!"

Tristan pulls his arms back to his side, acting as if he was holding a baseball bat. "I was just like bam! Straight out the park." Tristan says, swinging his arms before walking back towards the couch.

"Cut! In positions!"

You quickly run back to the couch, sitting down as Tristan stays frozen in his walk.

The camera crew move back to their original spot before sending the two of you a thumbs up.

"Ready?"

You nod and Tristan doesn't move.

"Action!"

Tristan collapses down onto the couch next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

Brady sits up, leaning forward and looking at him intently. That wasn't a part of the script. Tristan wasn't supposed to touch you.

Mason, pulls Brady's arm back lightly, stopping him from getting up.

"We should celebrate." You say looking up at him and smiling. Tristan looks back down into your eyes, nodding with a bright smile.

"Agreed. I'll bike down to the store and get us some snacks," He raises from the couch, turning and walking backwards so the camera can still see his face. "Stay here, I'll be back. Find us a movie!" He says pointing at you with a smile and you nod.

"Sir, yes sir." You Salut to him and he claps.

"Bye!" He yells running out the door.

The camera pans towards you.

You smile at the door, shaking your head lightly. "Bye." You mutter, laughing to yourself.

"Cut! That was perfect y/n." The director yells and you smile, nodding.

Tristan runs back through the door, clapping his hands and tackling you onto the couch.

"We did it!" He yells, shaking you.

Mason winces, turning his head.

Brady, who was smiling at you previously, immediately frowned and groaned, throwing himself back into his seat. "Fuck this." He mutters before shooting up from his spot.

"No–" Mason says trying to grab Brady but Brady slips from his grip, stomping over to you and Tristan.

You and Tristan both look at the approach boy, frowning when you see an annoyed Brady.

"Y/n, can we talk?" Brady asks.

You look at Tristan with a tiny smirk before nodding at Brady. "Yeah, sure." You say.

Brady nods, grabbing your hand and pulling you up. "Privately." He says before dragging you into another room.

He closes the door behind you two, looking at you with a small smile.

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?"

Brady doesn't waste any time before walking over to you, placing his hands on both sides of your face and pulling you in for a kiss.

Your eyes widen slightly before you smirk and melt into the kiss with him.

You feel Brady smile against your lips before he pulls away, staring down at you. "I like you. Alot." He whispers.

"I like you too." You say with a smile and he nods.

"So, you don't like Tristan?" He asks and you shake your head with a small laugh.

"Nope."

Brady nods, patting his legs. "Great! Uh, do you wanna maybe go on a date tonight?" He asks.

You smile brightly before nodding.

"I'd love to."

Brady's smile brightens and he nods, backing up. "Cool." He says.

You couldn't easily tell he was sitting himself on the inside from the excitement flowing through his eyes.

"I'm just gonna..." Brady runs put of the room, a hop in his step, closing the door behind him.

You laugh, shaking your head before the door opens again.

Tristan runs in, a giant smile on his face. "Did it work?" He asked.

You nod, jumping up and down. "He kissed me!" You yell.

Tristan yells in excitement before jumping up and down along with you.