• Chapter || 5 •

Start from the beginning

And the other, a social-media-tumblr-and-celebrity-obsessed-freak? That one is most definitely Lexie.

Lexie is also the preppy one in our group. With a good fashion sense, knowledge in fashion and brands, addiction with The Vamps and other bands and music, and a habit of being tumblr all the time, she can pull it off pretty well.

But she's not exactly what one would call, girly. Only partly. But then again, all three of us girls are a little girly, in our own ways.

"What am I going to do?" She managed to groan out, sounding tired.

"Erm, well, have you tried... Well, I don't know! Hey, could you pick me up? Please?"

"Whatever, be there in a few."

•••

Period one and two seemed to have passed quite quickly, uneventful. Now, it was recess, and I was currently devouring my pack of chips.

"Shopping, after school." Lexie stated, sounding determined.

"I have soccer practice, maybe later." Isabelle responded.

I frowned, trying to remember if I had anything on after school. I knew there was something, but, I think I forgot...

Oh, crap. "Sorry Lexie, Mrs Bankowski, being the lovely person she is, reminded me I have detention after school." I grumbled.

"God, she holds onto grudges the way Laura holds onto a book that she enjoys. And that's huge." Isabelle said, laughing, Lexie soon following after.

I rolled my eyes in response - I do that a lot - and carried on eating.

•••

I walked through the empty hallways, staring down at my feet and taking my time. I do not want to go to detention.

But eventually, I ended up in front of the classroom that Mrs Bankowski had told me to show up to.

I walked through the door, and was surprised to see a certain someone there.

Oh, perfect, Chance bloody Assante. I sarcastically thought. He gave me a smug smirk, and my mind drifted off to yesterday...

I stood there stupidly, as I gaped at the boy only metres away from me.

The house he was currently - so casually - leaning against, had been empty for years.

I heard that there'd be a new family moving in, but, him, of all people? Damn it.

I quickly stood up straight, and changed my expression from shock to one of boredom.

"Is that your new house?" I asked, my voice shaky. New house? Couldn't you come up with something better, you dumbass?

He lifted a perfectly arched eyebrow. "Excited, aren't you? You get to see me every day without even trying." He stated, that I'm-sexy-and-I-don't-care-about-life smirk still on his lips.

I unintentionally noticed how nice his voice sounded. It was smooth and velvety, deep - but not too deep - and masculine.

It sounded so good, I found myself wondering how my name would sound, coming from his lips.

Finally registering what he had said, I scoffed. "Get over yourself." I said, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

I thought for a moment, should I ask him?

Mustering up some confidence, I hesitantly asked if he drew on my face, with a permanent marker, in detention.

The simple thoughts made me want to strangle him. His reaction didn't help that much either.

He laughed, his head slightly thrown back and his body shaking from laughter.

Sobering up, he had the nerve to tease me about it - in a 'manly' way, of course.

"Well, you looked amazing, you made quite the clown online." He teased.

I frowned in confusion, what the hell does he mean by that? Only a few students noticed.

I didn't have the chance to dwell on my thoughts, because with a sly wink in my direction, Chance walked inside his new home, that annoying smirk still there.

I stood there stupidly for a few seconds, before I groaned frustratedly and headed to my room...

"Miss Woods? Miss Woods? Anyone in there?" I snapped out my thoughts at the voice calling me, it was Mrs Bankowski herself, looking quite annoyed.

"Sorry." I muttered, before taking a seat.

•••

"He did what?!" Both Lexie and Isabelle exclaimed over the phone, disbelief clear in the tones.

"I know," I gritted out. "What did I ever do to Chance?" I asked nobody in particular, burying my face into my pillow.

"Well, you could always get him back for what he did?" Isabelle suggested - more like asked.

"And how do you suppose I do that?" I asked. "Lau, tell me what he did, again." Lexie ordered, angry and confused.

I rolled my eyes, but obeyed nonetheless. "The idiot posted a photo of me with all those stupid drawings and writing on my face, on Facebook. That asshole!"

"Hold on, how would you know for sure that he did that? You don't even have him on social media." Isabelle pointed out.

"When I got out of detention, someone showed me the picture and I stalked his account. And now, I want to kill him!" I exclaimed.

"So many people commented on that photo! Goddamn." I audibly groaned.

I heard Lexie gasp. "I know! I got an idea, hear me out..."

•••

A/N

All Rights Reserved. © 2015 @xxxshexxx

Hello, lovely person. 😙

So sorry for the late update, had a writers block and exams. Tough week.

I hope this long chapter can make up for the late update though. 😋

No offence to any 'Tide' supporters, just something my friend had babbled about the other day. 😊

Don't forget to vote/comment/share, maybe even fan?

Instagram: _xxshexx_

Bye! 😏