• Chapter || 4 •

Dedicated to nightdrives because her book - The Boyfriend Plan - is literally the funniest here on Wattpad, no jokes. Go read it, amazing author. 👌

"Lexie, it's not getting off!" I nagged, my hands impatiently shaking - the same goes for my entire body - whilst Lexie began soaking yet another roll of toilet paper.

"Well, if you be a bit more patient, it'll be a hell lot easier!" She gritted through her teeth, sending me a glare in the process.

Once the roll of toilet paper was dripping wet, she squeezed it a little, letting some water fall into the sink, and brought it up to my face.

She scrubbed hard, seeming determined to get the stupid writing off of my face. I sure hope she does.

After endless complaints - mostly coming from me - and frustrated retorts - that would be on Lexie's behalf - the hideous writing seemed to have come off.

Thank. God.

Now, you may be wondering, the hell? Writing? Toilet paper? Lexie? My face? Well, where to begin?

Let's start with my face. Yes, I know it's beautiful, and thanks for the compliment.

Lexie? Well, you must have a terrible memory if you can't remember her. However, for your sake, I'll revise on what I've taught you.

Remember me mentioning a trio? Isabelle, Lexie and I? Well, there you go. She's the bestie, along with Isabelle.

Next, hmm, let's go with toilet paper. Well, it's that either rough or smooth roll of paper you use in the toilet, to wipe your crap and piss. In my case - at the moment - my face.

Finally, the writing. Whoever the hell wrote on my face with a bloody permanent marker, is going to get it.

Yeah, a permanent marker. Who the hell does that? Anyways, the only reason I may sound reasonably calm to you, is because I've already gone through the shock.

Once Lexie had dragged me to the ladies room, I found myself looking at a reflection in the mirror, which was definitely not how I left the house.

There were scribbles all over my face, some just random doodles whilst others were sentences. Ones that really pissed me off.

But the dude that graffitied my face really is an idiot. He wrote his name, some Chance Assante. I don't even know the guy, and have never heard of him.

Not for long, I'm already planning his slow and painful death.

•••

"Oh my god! Lexie, Lau, where were you two? You missed third period, it's the only class we have together today." Whined an equally happy and upset Isabelle.

She was half-pouting, half-smiling. She's so cute. "Sorry, some stupid person named Chance drew on her face with a permanent marker, can you believe that?" Lexie sounded from my right, annoyed.

It was now lunch, we had missed third period, which meant that it took about an hour to get the drawings off of my face. Unbelievable...

A gasp that had escaped Isabelle's mouth is what brought me out of my thoughts. Lexie and I both frowned.

"Hang on, Chance? As in Chance Assante?" She asked, curious. "Yeah, how did you know?" I replied, confused as to how she knew.

"Oh my god," Isabelle muttered, "Chance Assante is a new student, apparently a senior, like us." She paused, sighing.

"I haven't seen him in person yet, but apparently, he's really hot, and already popular." She finished, turning her attention to her phone.

I sighed tiredly. If he has a reputation at school, it would only stand in the way of my plans for revenge. Damn.

I looked around, trying to distract myself from negative thoughts. Our school is really beautiful, huge too.
It's also fall, which means it's slightly cold, but the scenery is beautiful.

Ok, so if you've been dying to know what school I go to and where in USA I live, I'll let you know, I don't need any stalkers. And, it's just not important. So for now, I'll just stick with USA.

Whilst I was admiring my surroundings, I spotted that dude from this morning a little far from where I was sitting.

He's the one I bumped into. I frowned, he was hanging out with some of the most popular guys at our school.

There was Austin Wentworth, a complete douche but really popular. He comes from quite a rich family, and is an only child.

His height is average, dark brown-haired and deep blue-eyed. His physique is lean, but all in all, he's really hot.

Then, there was Luke Taylor. Luke's hair colour is a light ginger colour and eyes a light, greyish green. He has a pale complexion - an attractive shade - and a footballers body.

He is also really hot, but unfortunately, a huge jerk. Luke's reputation consists of the two words; player and jock.

I'm positive he's either slept with or at least had a relationship - not that he's ever committed - with every girl who's thrown themselves at him.

You could say I dislike him, and that's the nice way of putting it.

Finally, there was Parker Johnson. His hair is a dark russet colour and eyes a dark brown. He's skin tone is tan, and, you guessed it, hot.

Parker is the more quiet and reserved type. He's not rowdy or a jerk like the others.

He also has a quiet and mysterious aura surrounding him, but he's definitely not a badass, just quiet.

Although I would like to, I don't know much about him. "Liking what you see, Lau?" Isabelle asked, giggling, whilst Lexie laughed.

I decided to ignore them and instead, I asked, "Lexie, Isabelle, do either of you know who that new guy is? You know, over there." I motioned to the boys with my eyes.

They both turned to see who I was talking about. After a few seconds, Isabelle spoke up. "I think that's Chance..."

No. Way.

•••

"Thanks for the ride." I thanked Isabelle. Usually, every afternoon, either Lexie or Isabelle drops my brothers and I off at home, much better than the bus.

But today it was just me, karma for what my brothers had done this morning.

I know I'm almost an adult, but never in my life have I willingly woken myself up.

"No problem, see you tomorrow!" She waved frantically, whilst I closed the door.

I laughed heartily as she sped away. But my laughter soon died down.

Across the street, leaning against the house opposite to mine, stood the last person I'd expected to see, with a smirk playing on his lips.

•••

A/N

All Rights Reserved. © 2015 @xxxshexxx

I'm guessing you all know who the new neighbour is? Unless you're new to bad boy stories, then it's understandable if you don't know. 😉

So what do you think of the boys and Chance? Let me know. 😏

Instagram: _xxshexx_

Please don't forget to vote/comment/share, maybe even fan?

Keep on reading, bye! 😝