• Chapter || 2 •

Dedicated to rebel_xx because of all her enthusiastic comments, come on, show some interest like her! 😘

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

"Mhmhmm, shuddup." I mumbled into my pillow, even though it was no use.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

"Argh!" I cried in frustration. I jumped up from my bed, my covers falling off of me in the process.

I immediately regretted the quick decision, as my body shivered slightly from the Autumn air.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

"Stupid, stupid, phone." I muttered under my breath. I turned my alarm off, checking the time in the process. My eyes widened a fraction. "Shit! School!"

It was half-past eight, meaning there was only fifteen minutes until school would start. Not to mention, the school bus would be here any minute.

I would've taken the time to scold myself for not setting the time right for my alarm, if only I wasn't running around in my room like the madwoman I am, pulling on my jeans on with one hand, and packing my school bag with the other.

I wore a random shirt lying around in my messy bedroom, among the many other things scattered across my undone bed and overflowing wardrobe. Don't even get me started on the floor.

I just stood there for a few seconds, staring at the phenomenal mess that I call a bedroom, but I wasn't going to waste any more time.

As soon as I had quickly brushed my teeth and freshened up, I pulled a comfy-looking hoodie over my head and put on a pair of sneakers.

I ran down the stairs at a full-speed. Or as fast as I could, anyways, which, to be honest, wasn't that fast.

I was about to enter the kitchen, but the sound of the bus close by stopped me in my tracks. Crap!

Well, I'm gonna have to skip breakfast too. Great. I turned on my heels, heading to the direction of the front door.

The door was open, and my brothers were there, talking animatedly, too busy in their conversation to notice me glaring at them.

I was about to call out to them, but they left. A frustrated cry left my mouth, and soon, I was running out the door.

I huffed as I made a mental note to kill my brothers later on. It's the first day of the school year, and they weren't even bothered to check if I was awake?

•••

Kill me now, just please, kill me. I mentally begged to no-one in particular.

You know that feeling you get on the first day of the school year? The feeling to start fresh, be a different person, more organised, and keep a clean reputation? Well, I certainly wasn't a good example of that.

My heart rate accelerated as I briefly looked over at the classes I was running past.

The students were all busy in their work, some actually noticing the lunatic racing past their classrooms - not that it was difficult. I hate being late to class, so much.

By the time I had left the house, the bus was already leaving, and to make the situation even more infuriating on my half, my brothers were on the bus. Those two idiots didn't even bother to check if I was there!

I ran through the hallways, with my heavy bag jumping up and down on my back, and my already messy hair - from running to school - forming a knotty curtain over my face.

Hurry up, you're going to miss all of first period at this rate! My subconscious snapped. Oh, Really? I didn't notice, bitch.

I resisted the urge to smack my forehead with the palm of my hand, having casual conversation with a voice in your head, how crazy can you get, Lau? Oh hang on, my craziness is limitless, right.

Having a mental conversation with yourself can be very distracting, because whilst I was arguing with my subconscious about extra-stupid stuff than usual, my body collided with a hard chest.

I was about to fall on my ass, but a tanned arm swiftly made it's way around my thin waist, whilst my bag slipped out of my arms and onto the floor.

I kept my head down, partly because I was slightly embarrassed, but I was also studying this persons arms, damn, this dude has hot arms.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts, hot arms, just imagine how hot his face would be.

I slowly looked up, curious of who the person was and their reaction to my sudden collision.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat. I had never seen this boy - man would be the proper word - around school before, but he looked to be a student, so I was guessing he was new here.

But, damn, was he hot. He had short, raven black hair - which was a bit dishevelled - not that that made him any less good-looking, and was just the right shade of tan.

His defined jawline looked so perfect, I swear it could be mistaken to be carved by god himself.

His figure wasn't lean nor was it brawny or too muscly. He seemed to be somewhat in between.

But his eyes, they were a unique, glossy shade of a murky green, and instantly I was in love with them...

If you fell for that, or even believed me, then you are gullible as hell.

Let me tell you something, life isn't that perfect, so get over it. Allow me to inform you of what really happened.

So I'm still running down the hallways, like the crazy psycho person I am, and yeah, I do crash into a hard chest.

But everything from there goes in a different direction. I do fall on my ass, and this person - who, unfortunately, is the same person I had described - doubled over in laughter.

Nobody that good-looking should be so rude. But I've dealt with this sort of situation before countless times, so I knew what I had to do.

I stood up, brushed some invisible dust off of me, picked up my stuff, and walked away. Works every time.

I could hear a distant chuckle, which must've been that guy. Jerk. But I simply ignored him and walked into my classroom.

•••

A/N

All Rights Reserved. © 2015 @xxxshexxx

Hey. 😊

So what do you think? Like that dude? Or hate him? 😏

If you're smart, you'll know who it is.

Don't forget to vote/comment/share, maybe even fan?

Instagram: _xxshexx_

Keep on reading, bye! 😝