Meeting The Jotun King

Start from the beginning

At the mention of his king the other frost giant's blue face seemed to have turned a sickly purple before it ran into the direction of the kingdom, Anna couldn't help but let out a giggle whilst the frost giant beside her smirked in triumph.

A sudden deep howl filled the air, at first Anna thought it was the wind but when Msitherth picked her up by his hand and began to speed walk towards the kingdom she knew that it wasn't an ordinary howl..... it was a howl of a beast.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Within one of the many rooms within the Jotūn kingdom sat Zhongli, Zeus. the celestial king and the king of Jotunheim himself Loki god of mischief who held a scowl on his face when his brother decided to show up along with Odin.

"Stop it eyeing your father like you want to kill him" the Cryo dragon exclaimed to Loki who was sending daggers towards his 'father' who was downing multiple cups of fine wine.

"I do want to kill him in the most painful and deadliest way as I can..." the god of mischief growled quickly turning away when his brother went to look at him. 

At that moment the doors bust open revealing Msitherth everyone's eyes were on the frost giant. Well his hand to be exact where Anna had hopped off onto the icy flooring.

The god of thunder opened his mouth wide a trickle of wine escaped his lips running down his chin at the beautiful maiden but one growl from the other kings made him close his mouth immediately hey his eyes will wide with shock.

Loki took that opportunity to walk around the large table ignoring the other monarchs looks before he stood right in front of the celestial mage his bright blue eyes met her crystal blue ones.

"My haven't you grown...." The king took in a sharp breathe as he admired the girl. No. Woman in front of him, though Anna was not expecting the man to pull her into a warm embrace "my daughter...." Her eyes widened at this.

The celestial mage didn't know what to say, how could she? All those years she had thought Jude was her father only to find out that it was all a lie, but now to see her real father a god no least whom she was wrapped within his warm embrace multiple emotions flooded her at that moment.

Small sobs filled the air which panicked the other kings especially Zhongli who's golden eyes pierced into the Jotūn king only to soften when he noticed the tears staining Anna's soft cheeks to which Loki wiped away with his hand.

"W-where have your been? W-why didn't you come and see me, w-what of m-mothers death?" Anna hiccuped pulling herself away from her real father who frowned at his daughters actions.

The Jotūn king sighed solemnly "Me and your mother did not leave on the best of terms in fact when you was born she wouldn't allow me to see you ever" Anna felt tears prick her eyes at this information yet Loki continued "I wasn't a good man Anna I did bad things in the past, I have killed, tortured, turned to the darkness by ha-"

The celestial mage leaped into her fathers arms once again stopping him mid sentence "but that was your past! Right now I see a man that is willing to get to know his daughter and a good man who will do anything for his people!" She exclaimed quickly the tears now staining Loki's robes yet he didn't mind neither did she.

"As touching as this reunion is" Odin drawled earning a sharp growl from Loki yet chose to ignore it "I want to know why we have all been asked to come together and in the last of frost giants no least"  be stated venom laced his tongue at the mention of the creatures.