Meeting The Jotun King

Chapter One Hundred & Ten:
Meeting The Jotun King

Anna let the tears lip the moment the portal had closed behind her, Msiferth lowered his head he was ordered to bring Anna to his land amongst many other entities and gods, yet seeing her upset made his stomach churn with regret.

The two walked through the frozen lands of Jōtunheim, Anna was dressed in warm clothing which consisted of a gorgeous white gown with a white fur coat which was made from a rare type of Yak hair which can only be find in the land of frost giants.

"Just passed these lands lays the kingdom of giants, that is where the kings of each realm wish to see you" Msiferth informed the blonde mage who quickly wiped away her tears yet the sadness still shone within her crystal blue orbs.

At the mention of kings Anna's head perked up with curiosity, she knew of the Celestial king as well as Odin the ruler of Asgard not to mention Zeus who rules Olympus 'does this mean there are others?' She pondered as they reached the peak of a mountain road they were walking upon.

A gasp escaped the celestial mages lips seeing a gorgeous kingdom made completely out of ice and snow. She could see the frost giants walking amongst the lands....

'To say these are Jotun's they are pretty small compared to their architecture' she mused to herself before she and Msiferth began to walk towards the kingdom some giants who spotted them cheered loudly and spoke welcoming greetings in a language ...

'To say these are Jotun's they are pretty small compared to their architecture' she mused to herself before she and Msiferth began to walk towards the kingdom some giants who spotted them cheered loudly and spoke welcoming greetings in a language Anna did not know..... Yet.

Suddenly a frost giant approached the two "Msitherth old friend! You have finally returned to us and oh?" The frost giant hummed as he noticed the blonde mage "and who May this be?"

Msitherth clicked his tongue in annoyance as he the other frost giant on the head who let out a loud cry "insolent fool you know exactly why I had left the realm! Now what would the king say if he knew you weren't at your post?!"