21

(The image above isn't mine.Credit goes to the respective owners)

It was library period and as usual,I spent it alone .

I didn't really fit in and make many friends except for Byron and Darien and I mostly kept in touch with Audrey which made my day .
Audrey was currently on vacation, which meant she also didn't have any idea about what was happening at my house .

Apparently,for the first time in forever,Darien was walking around the book shelves and kept searching for something.He mostly walked back and forth to where I was sitting and I felt as if he was keeping an eye on me.

I was reading a mystery novel about a married woman whose lover was murdered and she started to investigate her own case.
Just as I was about to find out who the murderer was,I recognized Byron and saw him walking towards me .

I started feeling nervous as he walked closer .

"We need to talk"he said and I knew this was no joke , neither did I have any choice .

I shrugged,"We don't have anything to talk about "

He rolled his eyes,"What the hell is wrong with you ?? Lately,All you've been doing is ignoring my texts and calls.What's up with this new attitude of yours?"
He said stepping closer.

This could end ugly .

"I'm not the one who cheated!!" I said loudly

"Shhhhhh!"the librarian hushed me as she gave me a an angry look

"I'm not the one who cheated"I whispered

"What do you mean cheated?I didn't cheat on you !!!"

"Shhhh.You want to get kicked out ?Or will you also cheat the librarian?"I asked angrily

"Don't make me even more angry !!" He said whispering

"Whose the girl you were with?Who.Is.She?You think I didn't see you kissing that spoiled brat ?"

He looked at me stunned.Ofcourse he didn't think I was such a badass after all.
I smirked before snapping back into reality upon hearing Byron's voice .

He opened his mouth to back answer but then just brushed his hand through his hair,walking back and forth furiously.

"You're overreacting.She's just a friend"

"You don't kiss friends!!And if she really was just your 'friend' then why didn't you introduce her to me "

"How was I supposed to? Besides,I already told you that she's just a friend so why are we still discussing this ?"

Just then,the same blonde girl skipped over to him and kissed his cheek before turning to me.

I wanted to punch her in her face so she'd have to go for another nose job after I break it.I made sure to give her a threatening glare but before I could attack her, Byron cleared his throat to reduce the tension between both of us .

Her smirk .
There was something about her smirk that made me remember something...

"Valerie,this is my girlfriend Brielle."

My eyes widened.

"V-Valerie?As in Valerie W-Walton?.."I stammered

"Yes.But how did you know ? Brielle Brooks" she asked Imitating as her innocent smile turned to an evil grin

"After all these years...".

"I couldn't forget you that fast.You and that Audrey girl didn't stop at anything to get rid of me and now I'm back..As you can see I'm better than ever"she said stepping closer to me

"You guys know each other?"Byron asked confused

"She was my bully back in third grade".

I don't know what came over me afterwards but I just punched him hard in the chest and began to shout at him.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME?AND THAT TOO WITH THE ONE PERSON I'VE NEVER LIKED!!".

"Bri ,just hear me out once.I didn't want to kiss her...She kissed me first .You know I would never betray you like this Bri"

"You kissed her back, you cheater!!The trust I had in you is what you broke.I loved you like noone else did.The respect,trust,care and love you showed me is nothing but meaningless to me"I said as tears poured down my face.

I just knew this day would come.
Confronting People was one of the things I hated the most .

"When noone loved you,I did.
When noone respected you,I did
But you-"I turned my face away from him before talking again

"Now you're already Dead to me.
Its over"I said quietly and walked out the library.I could hear Byron call out to me but I didn't turn around once.

Darien caught up with me and kept insisting that I'd tell him what happened but I was in too much pain to speak.

It felt as if someone had stabbed me with a knife.

I couldn't describe it even if I tried to .
It felt like a piece of me was dead inside.
I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs but It felt like my voice had been taken away.

No matter how hard I tried to forget their kiss,it kept replaying in my head like a video tape.

Valerie.Valerie.Valerie .

That's all I could hear .
Her name wouldn't stop echoing in my Head.

I was going crazy!!

I was too lost in my thoughts to realize that I'd almost fallen into our school pool but I was held back from Darien.

"Bri"he said snapping his fingers, bringing my attention to him
"What's wrong with you?I'm talking to you but you're lost in thoughts.Tell me what happened!"

"It's nothing"I lied
"I have to get to my next class...I'll see you at home "I said as I headed to my next lesson

I wasn't in the mood for history class but I thought I would be distracted.

God I was SO wrong.
Our history teacher,Mr. Collins couldn't stop blabbering about the former presidents of France and I felt like crying about 2 things.

1:My breakup with Byron made me almost tear up.

2:Mr. Collins kept spitting in my face since I was sitting at the front row.

I excused myself to the washroom to cry.
I thought he'd ask me why I was going to the washroom to cry but instead,he started telling the class that I was too thrilled about the history of my country,and I didn't want to cry in front of the class because I felt too shy.

Some kind of humor he had.

After constantly checking the time for history class to end ,I ended up falling asleep and was awoken by one of the teachers.

I missed my other classes and decided to go home since I didn't have anything else to do .

Normally,I would slam the door.
But I was too tired of the whole drama and fell asleep.

2 hours of sleep and I was awoken ...
AGAIN!!!

There was loud heavy metal music being played in Darien's room.

They should call him Satan instead of Darien.

Because he was surely not normal .