12

After going to multiple companies worked at ,I finally had a clear picture of my dad.He had brown hair,green eyes and wore glasses which made me see the resemblance I had with him .
When I visited the last company address he had written in his notebook,I found myself standing in front of a huge warehouse which used to be a very productive company.It had about 20-30 windows and was coloured in a deep brown colour.As I made my way into the warehouse,it was very much noticable that there were stains on the walls which were either paint or blood and most of the windows were already broken .

I was walking into the warehouse when I suddenly bumped into a tall man who looked like he was in his 50s.There was a sudden silence as we stood there staring at each other .
"Who are you?" The man asked frightened

"My name is Brielle.I'm looking for Arthur Remington,do you know where I can find him ?

"That's me.But why are you looking for me ?"

"Dad?!" I walked closer to him and hugged him but he instantly pushed me away .

"I don't know you...Do I?".

My eyes widened as I stood in shock.After all these years I finally found my dad and now he was claiming he didn't know me?

"How can you say you don't know me?I'm your daughter".

"Uhh"It took him some time before his eyes widened in shock

"What's wrong ?"I asked confused

"I'm your dad's twin.Your dad and I met your mother before you were born but she didn't know she was in a relationship with both of us .She was pregnant with you before she got married to your dad but when I found out I had already moved to New York for work and when I tried to go back to tell her ,I was attacked and ever since then I've been followed everywhere I go.This is the only save place for me " He blurted out so fast that he literally had to gasp for air in the end

After hearing everything he had to say ,I ran out of the warehouse as fast as I could as it was unbelievable for me to think that my mom was in a relationship with two guys at the same time in the past.

I asked Byron to meet me outside his house and as I got out of the car it started to rain .
This day couldn't get any worse !!
As I was soaked from the rain I spotted Byron waiting for me and ran to him.As I saw his blue eyes meet mine ,I hugged him and started crying in his shirt as I felt warm with his arms being wrapped around me .
I was starting to be more open to Byron ...

Was I starting to love him?

Unspoken Truthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें