Working fast

Kai pov

I set in the living room above skylors restaurant waiching a horror movie with her.

I smile Nya and Jay's wedding is now only a couple of days away and she's really excited, however i can't help but shack at the feeling that something is wrong, i don't know what exactly but my gut is telling me something is not right...

Not to mention Zane and pixel haven't been seen in days, misako sent him and pixel both a massage asking where they were, and they said there helping borg with something vary important but that they'll be there for the wedding Tuesday.

Wonder what they've been working on?

Zane pov

I pour Cyrus his sixth cup of coffee as I head back to his lap.

Cyrus has been working all day and night for the past two days only stopping for food or to use the bathroom.

As I look to see him and pixel installing the large glass Dome on to the new fusion chamber.

"Here you go Cyrus." I say handing him the warm mug of coffee.

"Thank you my boy." He says taking a few sips before returning to work.

"Father you've been working for days now, you need to rest some." Pixel says concerned.

"Rest?, nonsense, Lloyd's life is on the line and I still have to add..."

Suddenly the computer screen turns red beeping loudly showing Lloyds energy is now only at 50%.

"Oh no!, he only has a few days lift! And he's getting worse every minute!, I must not stop, I have to get the fusion chamber finished before he dies!" He says beginning to quickly add on more parts.

"Father!" Pixel yells trying to stop him.

"Cyrus please rest... we're all worried about him but this requires us to be calimin order to do it right, let me and pixel work on it for a while." I say putting a hand on his shoulder.

Pixel pov

My father sighs clearly still stressed.

"Okay, I'll rest for a while just make sure you follow my instructions carefully remember your friends life is on the line." He says before going to the elevator.

I pick up the instructions as pixel holds on to my arm scared and in truth I'm terrified of the fact that in a few days Lloyd will die inless we recharge his elemental powers completely.

I put on a welding mask and continue to work on the machine as pixel hands me the proper parts needed...

The next day...

Lloyd pov

I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling of my room wondering what I did to make nya so upset with me.

I then begen to remember what happened and how i took off nya's gown and saw her naked before I kissed her and told her that I loved her...

"No, no! What have I done!? She'll never forgive me!"

I hug myself feeling so guilty for what I did to her...

I gulp nervous knowing I have to apologize but nervous that she won't forgive me.

As I open my door I almost scream to see nya standing right there!

"Lloyd we need to talk..."