5

I ain't worried

Kara's eyes fluttered opened as she heard her alarm go off. She turned over to turned it off when she saw that there was a message from Javy. 

"Wear beachwear..."  All it said. Kara shook her head. "Aren't we suppose to be training?" She questioned her self as she got out of bed.

She then turn on the television to find Ferris Bueller playing which caused her to grin. "My childhood favorite." She said with a smile. She got her beach wear on and sat down to watch the movie.

.......................

Red walked down to the beach and she saw Phoenix. Phoenix looked over at her. "Hey Red!" She exclaimed. Red ran over to her. "Hey, are you alright from yesterday?" Phoenix asked her.

"Yeah yeah.... I just went to see a family friend... he gave me some guidance." Red said with a slight smile as she thought back to conversation that her and Iceman had. "That's good to hear." Phoenix said.

.........................

"Any of you played Dog Fight Football before?" Maverick asked them as he walked up to them chucking one ball at Red and the other at Hangman. Everybody looked at each other with confusion. "Well, you'll start today." He finished. Everybody picked their teams.

"Well well Red, ready to lose?" Hangman questioned her. "Please like I know you'll leave your team hanging, don't worry you and coyote along with the rest of your team, your going to get your asses kicked!" Red exclaimed as her team cheered behind her. "You are so on" Coyote said and Red smirked at him.

............

"AND HUT!" Someone shouted as the whistle blew and both balls are thrown from the two teams' legs. Phoenix tossed the ball to Red. Red looked around, she knew she had no used of throwing it someone so she ran for it. "GET HER!" Hangman shouted at Coyote and Payback. She giggled as she took off quickly. "Please boys you forget.... I DID TRACK IN HIGH SCHOOL!!" She exclaimed as she took off faster.

They couldn't capture her and she scored. She slammed the ball down to the ground. "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about Wildly Coyote and Payinback couldn't catch the notorious Red! WHOOHOO!!!" She exclaimed and her team cheered. 

As she was walking back to her team, "Really the looney tunes nickname." Coyote said to the Redhead. "Awwh. Don't hate on the player, hate on the game. You guys are getting your asses kicked." Red said with smirk as she walked back to her team, she left Coyote speechless.

.................

Red stood away for a second while everyone else continue to play. She looked beyond the waters, her father besides flying loved the beach. 

She sighed. "Red!" Phoenix exclaimed and she turned. "Everything alright!" She had hollered. "Yeah, I'll be there!" Red yelled. "WE NEED OUR TRACK STAR!" Fanboy exclaimed "I'm coming!" Red exclaimed back as she ran up to her team. 

"Alright, let's do this!" Red exclaimed. "HUT!" Someone yelled and Fanboy tossed the ball to Red. As she took off running, someone managed to grabbed her by the waist. "HEY HEY THAT'S CHEATING, YOU ASS!" Red exclaimed.

She saw that it was Coyote. "JAVY!" She exclaimed and he chuckled at the redhead. "Get the ball!" Hangman yelled. "OH NO YOU DON'T CHEATERS!" She said as she tossed the ball to bob. "RUN BOB RUN!!!!" Red exclaimed. Bob took off running then he made it over the line. Red cheered as Coyote put her down. "WAY A GO BOB!" Red exclaimed. 

Then Red looked over at Coyote. "See... cheating doesn't get you anywhere."  Red said with grin as Coyote playfully rolled his eyes at the redhead, She chuckled at him.

............. 

She pulled into her driveway to find her mom's car there. She was puzzled until she looked on the porch to see her mother was waiting on her. Her mother waved at her which brought a smile to her face.

"Momma! what brings you by this evening?" Kara questioned as she got out of the car. "She wanted to see my darling daughter." Her mother said as it brought a smile to Kara's face. "Well I'm glad to see you momma." Kara said with a smile as she approached her mother and the front door. She pulled her mother into a hug and felt her mother smile.

"How was your visit with Iceman yesterday?" Her mother asked as Kara unlocked the front door. "It went pretty well.. momma you know I adore him... plus he gave me some advice for myself as well for Rooster." Kara answered as she and her mother stepped inside of her house.

"For someone whose busy, you got this place decorated so adorable."  Her mother said as the redhead chuckled. "What it's my place, I had to momma." Kara said as she chuckled.

"So.. are you going to tell me about this Coyote fella?" Her mother questioned which caused the Redhead to freeze. "Uh.. how did you?" Kara questioned. "Natasha." Her mother replied. "Damn you Trace." Kara spatted.

"Is it true? That the pilots can see the love in you two... but the question is do you?" Her mother asked.Kara sighed. "Yes... I have for a while now, but the thing is... does he?" Kara questioned as she sat down.

Her mother sat down in front of her and held onto her hands. "I was the same way with your father." Her mother admitted which caused Kara to look up at her mother. "You and Dad?" Kara questioned and her mother nodded.

"I made the move to ask him, he admitted his feelings and I admitted mine, we were a couple ever since. When I lost him, I knew I couldn't love anyone else. He was the only man I love... So when Natasha told me about this... I knew it was the same." Her mother explained.

"What do I do momma, like I am so scared." Kara said. Her mother looked at her with a look. "My daughter... scared? That's a new one." She said as she playfully rolled her eyes at her daughter. "Mom... I'm serious what do I do?" Kara asked her mother once more.

"Well.... you tell Javy how you feel."