Chapter 13 : The Stroll

Start from the beginning

"Are you giving this to me? Or - ". She cut my words off by a soft laugh. " It's yours that consists of 4 tickets. I also gave 4 tickets to Minhyuk, Don't worry I wont deduct that from your salary, you silly." She replied, still giggling.

I chuckled softly. "Is this some kind of bonus boss?" I replied as I checked the ticket once more . "My friend is working there and they're giving out free tickets since its their 40th anniversary next Saturday." She replied.

"Thank you boss!" She nodded and assisted the new customer. I wanted to talk to her more but customers were coming, so I decided to walk to the nearest chair and sit down. After 5 minutes, Hyeri came.

"Chaeyoung!" Hyeri hugged me then sat beside me.

"Hyeri!!" I hugged her back, then crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at her. "Why are you late??" I said, raising one of my brows.

"Wow are you mad?" Hyeri giggles while trying to reason out. "There's no taxi where I live, I need to wait for almost 20 minutes just to get one."

I looked at her then narrowed my eyes. " I don't believe you! You're always late whenever we go out." I replied, still acting annoyed at her.

"Its true!! I can show you the details here on my phone. I really waited for 20 minutes." She insisted on showing her phone right through my face.

I decided to stop the act because Hyeri looks so devastated now. "Okay, okay, I believe you! You don't have to shove your phone right in my face." I started giggling.

Hyeri rolled her eyes at me. "Are you trolling me?" She said, looking annoyed. "Anyways, where is Jisoo?" She asked, looking around the café.

"Well, Jisoo texted me earlier that he would be late. His father asked him to run some errands."

"Jisoo should treat us later then." She replied while checking her phone. "He will let's order something first." I replied and handed out the menu to her.

I flinched when someone slammed the back of my chair. "Oh gosh!" Hyeri, on the other hand, was startled by my voice. I looked back, then I saw Minhyuk grinning while holding a big paper bag.

"Oppa!" I shook my head, then laughed. "Wandering around are we? He replied teasingly. "Yes I learned it from you!" I retorted, then chuckled softly. "Enjoy your day off!" He replied, waving his hand, then headed to Ms. Chen.

After 20 mins, Jisoo arrived. "HEY!" He shouted, causing most of the customers to look at him. Jisoo regretted it right after when he noticed that most of them were starting at him. I cant help but to giggle because of his embarrassed face.

"I'm sorry I'm late." He whispered, then slid beside Hyeri to take a seat. "You're late for 45 mins Jisoo." Hyeri started.

"Yeah I know, Are you guys ready to go?" He replied, looking at our empty drinks.

"Yes we're good to go, lets get going now." I replied, starting to pack up my things. "I'm thirsty let me buy some drink first." Hyeri and I nodded .

"Do you guys want anything?" He added. "Were done with our drinks." Hyeri replied ready to head out.

"Okay, wait for me for a second then." Jisoo looked at the menu then gazed at me. " What's your best seller here?" He asked, waiting for an answer.

"For coffee? we have Iced white chocolate mocha, café Americano , Ice caramel macchiato and Iced chocolate almond milk shak - "

"Too many for best sellers, huh? " He replied, smirking, then headed to the counter. I followed him to see what he was going to pick. Ms. Chen smiled as we walked to the counter. "What are your orders?" She asked, smiling brightly at us.