Mom's Love and Care

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ohh your childhood bestfriend?"

"Yes yes you also come with me bun , hana is sleeping right now so no need to worry"

"Ok if you say so"

Me and mom went to the living room to meet with aunt sandara. As we reached the living room we saw two figures siting on the couch , a male and a female. I think it's sandara aunt and his son as he looks too young to be her husband.

"Unnie how are youuuu??" mom ran and literally threw her self on aunty who chuckled at her and hugged her back.

"I am fine minzy , how are you??" Aunty said while breaking the hug. Hmm she is really beautiful even though she has those wrinkles but still she looks really pretty.

"I am fine unnie and ohh is this your son?" Mom asked as i now noticed the boy beside her and i would be lying if i saw he is not beautiful. The word 'beautiful' it not enough to describe his beauty. He is like a fine piece of art crafted by moon goddess herself. Ooh he is an omega , hmm a complete beauty.

"Ohh yeah he is my son Taehyung"

"Hello aunty" he said in his deep honey like voice while bowing. His voice doesn't match at all with his face.

"Ohh you have such a beautiful son unnie oOoh bun come here , unnie this my son Jungkook"

"Hello aunty"

"You yourself have a handsome son minzy but dear why do you look so pale?" aunt asked as mom sighed

"It's a long story unnie" mom said as she sat with aunt on the couch. I sat opposite to them as taehyung sat beside aunt

"If you don't mind can i know what is it??"

"You see unnie-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mom recited my whole life story to aunt from when i meet my ex-girlfriend Britney. I mean really does she has to say each single info and that also in a single breathe.

"Ooh my i am so sorry for you son that bitch is really cruel how can she leave her own daughter?"

"It's ok aunt you don't need to say sorry but she never took hana as her daughter"

"Such a cruel witch"

"Umm jungkook-ssi if you don't mind can i meet you daughter?" Taehyung asked me showing his puppy eyes gosh he is soooo cute

"Ummn......

"kook you should as he is an omega it might help hana with his soothing pheromones as we only have alpha and beta present in our house"

"Ok if you say so-

I got interupted by my baby's cry she might me hungry , my poor baby

"I need to go"

"Can i come"

"Umm ok follow me"

With that i left towards my baby's room and went inside to see my cupcake crying her heart out as her face is red due to crying

"Aww my cupcake please don't cry, s-see d-da-da is here"

"Umm jungkook-ssi can i carry her?"

"Umm i don't know you can try but she doesn't goes to anyone except to me she even dosen't likes to go to mom"

"It's ok can i try atleast?"

"Ok here carefull"

"Aww baby shuuuush it's ok it's ok" he tried to make her calm and i was shocked when hana stoped crying and got more shocked when she snuggled into his chest