SIMPHIWE SHANDU THE HUSBAND

CHAPTER 12
SIMPHIWE

I can't get the big black dick out of my mind. Is Nozi really considered ‘big’, black ones, with veins popping in every direction. Soon she will tell me enlarge my penis. I can still feel my intestines turning and getting cold whenever I think of this. What I saw yesterday cannot be unseen. I looked at another man's dick pounding. She is sleeping peacefully here next to me. What would I have done if there was truly a male in this bedroom - I don’t even know. Stupid of me to even think that Nozi would ever cheat on me. I sigh getting off the bed. I took her phone to search for anything suspicious but nothing. No messages, WhatsApp clean. Her gallery is giving me cringes. I can't stand my wife looking at another man's dick while her husband is here alive and kicking. This looks like the same dick. I deleted the whole folder and put the phone back where it was. That reminds me, I need to Call Mfiseni to do the things for me.
“So early in the morning – what do you want?” he asks. He should thank Jesus that I woke him up. I have a Job for him.
“I need to track someone.”
“Tracking someone doesn’t come cheap, that you know.” he says sounding like he is now fully awake.
“I am willing to pay any amount.”
“Come to my house if you can, I am leaving in a few.”
That is more like it. I want to know her ever move. What I saw yesterday – my eyes are still stuck up on it. I take a quick shower not wanting to wake her up. Will start by the hospital, discharge Dudu and bring the baby to the house for a quick ritual. I heard Nozi talking over the phone with Sigujana’s girlfriend that she will be paying them a visit, that gave me an opportunity to contact my father and request him to do the ritual for me. Once that is out of the way then will go see Bagqibile – she has been complaining about sexual hormones. As much as I don’t want to do it, I have no other choice but to do it.

I hope she will see the small letter I wrote when she wakes up. Putting Nozi in such a cycle is weighing her and me down. I am tarnishing her name. I take a deep erasing the size of the dick off my head. That strange Zulu medicine came in handy; it still stings but the pains are much better. I drove through my father's house and he was out already waiting for me. It's just after 7:00 am.
“Where's mum?” I ask. My mother is an early bird.
“Asleep, she has been dreaming fruits all night eating in her sleep.”
“Is that normal?” I ask.
What I know is if one eats in their sleep that is pure witchcraft.
“Someone close to her or someone she knows is expecting. She even said she believes Makoti is pregnant.” I swallow hard because I know there is no way in hell that Nozi can be pregnant.
“I doubt.” I say.
“Never say never. God works in numerus ways.” He got into the car. He will be driving; I've just lost energy with this talk.
“We will have to pass by KwaNdlovu for a white chicken.’
Am I in the mood for this? No!
Bagqibile sends me a text and confirms the booking. Room 403, here goes another problem I am not ready to face. I think it’s better to come clean than this merry go round.
Mfiseni sent me an email confirming that I can now track Nozi’s every move. I don't know why I did such – but my gut says so.

DUDUZILE

When I get to feel like a scan – made love to feel like a scam. Maybe Mlando has flushed me down the toilet for the piece of shit that I am. The minute I opened my legs for him, I knew I was wrong but continued doing it. I saw the wedding band but I still continued to fall for his hard dick.
Do I feel this way because there is Fihilwe? Whom I am alone with in the hospital. Why didn’t I feel this way while I cheated that night? Everything was fun while it lasted. The moans and groans filling up that room, the sweaty intimate moment given. But I am here all alone suffering.
The son has risen and I did not catch any sleep. Falling asleep was hard for me. I can't believe how messed up my life is. I look at my baby fighting for her life. I don’t know how many doses have been filled up each time she heats up. More tests were ruined but still nothing picks up. This is what you get for sleeping with a married man.
“Looks like your prayers have been answered. You will be going home today. Your baby daddy is here to take you home.”
Mlando, I didn’t even see him. I looked at his face and he looked much cuter than the last time I saw him.
“I don’t have a home remember.” I speak. I am just worn out and tired. It has been a draining night for me.
“So, you will have one.” he shoves his hands in his pocket. He looks at me more like he is reading me.
“Are you okay?”
Am I? Deeply I am not okay at all.
“It's life, I will be okay.”
I speak. He nods his head and takes a deep breath.
“Wish you nothing but the best in life.” He tells me and I just know where he is heading at.
“Mlando,” I am hurt. I never imagined being dumped in a hospital Infront of my child. Tears…
He comes closer to me.
“I loved you but I guess some things were never meant to be.”
“You can't leave me when I need you the most, please.”
I swim my hands around his waist. After time he wraps his arms giving me a hug. He takes time to let go, I don't want to let go either.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to break your heart. I want us to work things out.”
He takes a deep breath and pulls back.
“I doubt there will be trust between us if I were to try for a second chance. I wouldn't stand seeing your child that will look like my enemy once she is grown.”
“Please Mlando. We can go to couple therapy. Fihliwe will leave with her dad.”
He shakes his head no. I am desperate for the love and attention that he used to give me. Right now, I feel lonely – like no one is holding my hand through it all. I know for sure if this was his daughter, he would have more than lengths to find help.
“we told each other we will fight whatever battle we face. We promised each other heaven and earth - remember.”
“I know, but not every promise made is to be fulfilled.”
“Malembe, please babe.” He always melted whenever I call him by his clan now. Right now, I am seeing just a random man. I try reaching out for his hand but he pulls back.
“Don't make things harder for us, for me. This tricycle will not work for me. I'm sorry.” he just leaves me standing there squandered. I sit down on the bench that I have been avoiding all night and cry my heart put. Why was cheating invented?