Memory loss

It's time. I stayed the night over, sleeping next to my big pillow one last time. I cried myself to sleep and didn't explain to Moon why. I just couldn't. But today is the day. It really happens now...I don't want them to wake up. I don't want that Julia will soon look for us. It's nearly time for the check up. I'm so scared...
„Mmm...Starlight?"
„Yes, I'm here..."
„Is everything alright now?"
I didn't answer and just hugged him tighter. It's painful...my heart aches so much...Moon took it silently and hugged me back. It could be like this forever. I wouldn't mind if no one would come to break this moment, yet a knock was loud and clear at the daycare door.

Sunny was so happy that I felt sick. The word liar repeats in my head over and over as we walk to Parts and Services. They would never forgive me if they would remember. I took his hand in mine as a helping. He saw my face and got a little worried.
„s-Sunshine? How long will this check up take?"
I bit on my lips and just walked with him. Just preteens you don't hear him, just pretend...! Sunny pulled me into a room, pushing me against a wall.
„Y/N! What's wrong?! What will happen there?!"
I gulped, not daring to look up.
„It just will take longer to talk with you again..."
„W-why?!"
The staff found us and separated me and Sun. He didn't wanted that obviously, but when he saw the tasers, he obediently followed.

I was the one who was putting Sunny on the table and chain him up. He looked scared around- it were more people. More than normally it would take for a normal check up.
„Sunshine...what will happen..."
I shed a tear and kissed his forehead, smiling slightly.
„Don't worry...you won't remember any of this..."
„Y/N...?"
I went out of the capsule and hugged Julia for comfort. I couldn't hide my tears and started to cry.

*Switch to Sunny/Moons perspective*

Sunny looked around, even more scared than ever.
M-Moon? Will we get decommissioned...?
No...Y/N wouldn't let that happen. But what did they mean with...SUN! GET OUT NOW!
W-what??
THEY WILL GET THE VIRUS OUT! GET UP-TRY TO GET UP!
Sunny looked to you, pain filled his eyes as he realized that this was the reason all along.
They were so sad...they knew this would happen all along...
GET OUT SUN! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!
Even if Sun didn't try to resist, his hands and arms moved against his own will.
MOON! If you do that-
I don't care! I'm not gonna loose them! FIGHT!

Sunny tried to get out of these chains, but it didn't matter. They were to strong.
„Y/N! GET US OUT! PLEASE!"
THEY START THE MACHINES!
WHAT DO WE DO?!?
STRUGGLE, SCREAM- SOMETHING!
Sun screamed and tried getting out of this thing, He felt his cables ripping, his arms getting ripped out of their bodies. He screamed more, trying to do the same thing to his legs.
I-I can't keep doing this Moon! It hurts so much!
Keep going, we can't loose our memory- !
„Don't hurt yourselves...it will be alright..."
You stood above them, tears run down your cheeks. Anger and sadness filled their minds.
„You betrayed us..."

Sun couldn't really speak any louder, the pain from his broken limbs were to much.
„I know...but it's for the best..."
Your finger caressed over his face. Even with his damaged face, he detected that you don't want this. That you still believe that there is another option.
„We don't want to lose you...please..."
„Sunny...Moon...fight your memories. Please remember when you wake up..."
„That's impossible! Our A.I. gets resettled if you put our code into different bodies!"
The stick with our memories...
No...No, NO, NO!
„Sunshine, Y/N, PLEASE!"
„Sleep well you both...I will stay as long as you want me to...I love you..."

*Switch back to you*

Their eyes went black before they could say another word. I got dragged out while the other employees started to do their thing.
„They will still be the same..."
„No, not both..."
I don't know how they were, but from what they told me? Sunny wouldn't be all to different, but Moon would. I don't want them to change...but it's for their own good...even if I keep telling this myself, I couldn't watch how they put apart their parts. I only Heard- and listened. How the parts should be remodeled again and how weird it is to see this big purple cable in them. Some of them asked what they are talking about, while others said that it's right there. So this glitch affects only the ones who suffered...