The Daycare job

To find a job with no qualifications can be pretty tough. Normally everyone searches for an employee, but I guess it's also the time of year where every good job is gone. It doesn't matter the payment, as long as I have fun and don't need to work like a maniac to keep the job. Well, shop assistant definitely not. The pay is decent, but you get treated like shit if you do something wrong. I looked at the Café back that didn't like my cooking skills. Waiters are getting yelled at, so no thanks. I'm not someone who can stay still and take it. My anger issues would punch that person or at least insult them back ten times worse. At least when I'm getting angered enough. Maybe I should go study for something or just get used to have a shitty job like all the other people...hm?

On the other side of the street was a child looking around in panic. Tears were covering their face and no one seem to care enough to ask what's wrong. I quickly looked left and right and went to the kid.
„Hey little one...are you lost?"
„I can't find my daddy..."
„Do you want me to help searching? Or bring you to the place where he could wait?"
The kid looked up to me. They have dark brown eyes and their curly black hair was shoulder long. They wore a blue jacket and red shoes. They do seem hesitant. No child should go with a stranger.
„Do you know the phone number of your home or where he or your mother works?"
„Mommy works at the Pizzaplex."
„I know where that is. Would you come with me? You can walk behind me or in front of me. It is your decision."

The kid still seemed not sure, but nods as I turn around. Guess I could ask for a job offer in this Pizzaplex. That is a huge place after all I heard. Pretty sure they need more employees. Why didn't I think of it in the beginning? At least it's near. I looked back to see that the kid is following me slowly. I'm glad they don't trust a stranger so much, but isn't a ten foot gap to much? Whatever, safety is better than cluelessness. Why did their father even left? Or did the kid just run somewhere lost in it's thoughts? I should not worry so much about it. The Plex is just right in front of me. It is really huge...My family never went with me there and it wasn't build yet when I was a kid. My younger sisters would love this place though. I heard they have laser tag and a car race too.

At the entrance I turned to the kid, who was now closer behind me.
„Well, do you know where your mother exactly works?"
„Uhm...She is in this machine thing."
So not. Guess we could just ask at the info.
„Do you want me to come inside and ask?"
The kid nodded and walked towards the doors. My breath stuck in my lungs as I looked around. Huge is an understatement! This place is enormous! How can they just build something as this?! There is no way they did this building in just a few years! As we walked to the info, a man looked at us with a fake smile.

„Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex! Are you new or were you already here once?"
„I wasn't, but the kid here-„
„Then please stand still for a minute! Was your child already here?"
„Probably- They aren't mine! Their mother works here and-„
„THANK YOU for staying still! Your guest profile is now registered in the data base! Have fun at the Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex!"
We got shoved behind the safety barriers and looked around. Guess we have to search without any help.
„Do you maybe know where exactly it is?"
„Mommy works upstairs in the off limit thingy."
Greeeat, meaning babysitting. I don't really have the money to spend it here. Wasn't there a daycare here too?

We walked upstairs and stayed close together, since many families are in here and also moving in different directions. No wonder children are missing in here, this place is to damn big. All the workers must be busy since I don't see any.
„What's your Name? Just remembered I've never asked you."
„Uhm...Haven. My mommy liked the name."
„This is a wonderful name Haven! Mine is Y/N in case you were also wondering."
They smiled a little and hold my hand. Guess they are warming up to me a little. Maybe their mother is at break and we find her on the way to the daycare. But since we stepped right in front of a big door, this didn't seem to be the case. I knocked on the dark wood and just a few seconds later, a big animatronic opened it.