39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)

Start from the beginning

"Oohh someone is in love~" Jin sang teasing Taehyung who whined in return.

"Well jokes aside but you know yesterday....."

**Flashback ~

Jin woke up at midnight to close the windows of bedroom when he saw a figure sitting on chairs in the garden....at first he thought maybe it's a security guard but when he looked closely the figure seemed known to him.

He came downstairs only to find Jungkook sitting all alone in the garden....so without saying anything he also sat beside him comfortably.

"He'll leave me Eomma" JK broked the silence after some time and Jin looked at him but he was was still looking straight at the trees.

"Why do you think so?" Jin asked knowing very well whom the other is talking about.

"Idk Eomma, maybe he deserves someone better than me" JK said looking down at his hands causing Jin to frown but then he smiles seeing the younger finnally opening to him.

"Then let him go" Jin said now again looking straight and JK's head snapped towards him.

"No, I can't"

"Why?"

"I just can't"

"Then don't"

"But what if i hurt him?" JK said again looking down to the ground and Jin frowned at his words.

"Why do you think like that?" Jin asked confused.

"I-i don't know but you know i can't control myself some times and i don't know what is happening to me but nowadays whenever i see him with Yugyeom i get angry"

"And i don't want him to see my other side Eomma but you also know I can't hide it from him and once he'll know it, he'll leave me" JK finished with a sigh.

"What do you feel when you see him close to someone else?" Jin asked smiling to himself.

"I feel anger, i feel like I'll destroy everything, i feel like I don't want anyone to touch him, i-i just want him to keep all by myself" JK confessed.

"So what's wrong about it?" Jin purposely asked knowing the situation very well.

"He'll be mad Eomma, you know he don't like being controlled by others and what if I'll do something out of mind he'll think i am trying to control him..... I don't know Eomma I don't know what is happening is to me"

"This is new to me and i don't like it, i-i don't want him to be angry at me, i c-can't let him go but he'll leave me, i-i hate this, i hate everything, he'll also hate me....THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!" JK finished and Jin saw him breathing heavily knowing his anger is taking over him so without wasting time he cupped the younger's face.

"You don't know what happened to you right?" Jin asked smiling and the younger shook his head looking at him still breathing heavily.

"I-i don't know this f-feeling Eomma" JK said.

"Ok tell me do you still feel the same like you feel when you saw him with that Lu Han guy in paris" Jin asked which made the Mafia King to lost in thoughts.

"It was same but now it's something more Eomma, it's -..... I d-don't know but i feel more angry now, Eomma am i really sick this time Eomma? Is my anger problem is getting worse Eomma? Now he-he is with me right then why? You said the solution is him but i am still not well Eomma.....we-we need a doctor Eomma please this is serious i am ill" Jin could clearly see panick in those doe eyes.

"You are not ill Kook....you are jealous" Jin finally told him.

"Jealous?" JK asked confused causing Jin to smile sadly knowing the emotions are still unknown to the younger.