Chapter 20 :The Truth

Start from the beginning

"Let's go." Lu Jingze stood up and turned back to Ji Cheng and held out his hand.

Looking at the hand that Landing Jingze handed over, Ji Cheng was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously reached out, and the other party pulled him up from the steps with a strong force.

"Let's go!"

Ji Cheng looked at the appearance of Landing Jingze, obviously not his play, but he was even happier than the parties.

Lu Jingze sat next to The Torturer Cangrui, his eyes followed Ji Cheng all the time, and he never left.

"I said, can you stay away from me?" I still have to work, what are you messing with here! Because Lu Jingze was present, there was no actor on the field who was not nervous except Ji Cheng. For this reason, The Torturer Cangrui had shouted "cut" countless times, and after shouting cut again, the Torturer Cangrui directly turned his anger to someone next to him.

"Oh, I can't watch my daughter-in-law act?" Didn't you always run to the company before! Lu Jingze looked at the people next to him with disgust, but still obediently shifted his position.

Lu Jingze had just changed his position to continue observing the stool, when the mobile phone in his pocket suddenly rang.

It was an unfamiliar number, and Lu Jingze hesitated for a moment and answered the phone.

"I haven't seen you for a long time!"

Lu Jingze heard Fang Yao's voice.

"I haven't seen you in a long time." Lu Jingze ticked the corner of his mouth and got up and walked toward the street corner.

"I have a collaboration I want to talk to you about, I don't know if you have time now." Fang Yao was still the cynical voice.

"What cooperation, give you a minute and see if you can attract me." Lu Jingze Road.

"Regarding Ji Cheng, and I can help you get all your father's inheritance, not a bad point."

Ji Cheng finished filming a scene and came down to catch his breath and wait for the next scene to be filmed.

Taking the water bottle handed by Bi Xiaoyan, Ji Cheng replenished the water and looked around.

"Lu Jingze just told me that there was a bit of an emergency to leave, let me tell you to call him after work tonight." The torturer looked at Ji Cheng quietly, and he felt uncomfortable thinking of Lu Jingze's attitude just now.

"Hmm." Ji Cheng didn't say anything more, and after drinking the water, he continued to read his script.

The next scene is a scene of contention, there is a more dangerous action, the opponent needs to push Ji Cheng down, and the head accidentally hits the threshold next to it.

Ji Cheng communicated with The Torturer cangrui for a while, and decided to go personally and did not need a stand-in.

"When you push me, I will push it seriously, and I have tried the mat below, and it is quite comfortable." Ji Cheng jokingly seemed to talk to his opponent.

The place was filmed in two parts, one was the scene of being pushed down, and the other was that Ji Cheng was lying on the ground and was injured on the forehead.

The first one fell down, and Ji Cheng got up from the mat, waited for the staff to collect the equipment, and then prepared to continue to lie back on the cold floor.

"Watch out!"

Ji Cheng had just been lying down in his position, when suddenly a loud roar came from overhead, and then he only felt a heavy shoulder, and a heavy thing slammed into his body.

Don't run, it's not marked yet! [Entertainment circle]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara