Chapter 20 :The Truth

Ji Cheng looked a little sluggishly ahead, the story was not over, but Lu Jingze found that his hand holding the chair had sprung up.

At that time, Ji Cheng didn't know what Ji Mincai meant, and after all the things that happened, he knew that Ji Min meant this.

Compared with Luo Shaofeng, Ji Cheng was lucky.

Bai Rong was unaware of the dirty deeds between Ji Mincai and Fang Xushan, so when she found that Ji Mincai's eyes were getting stranger and stranger, she began to pay attention to Ji Mincai and Ji Cheng.

That day, Ji Cheng was taken into the room by Ji Mincai alone as usual, and when Ji Mincai was just saying that he was ready to carry out further teaching to Ji Cheng, Bai Rong opened the door from outside and rushed in.

Everything was exposed to the daylight, and Ji Cheng didn't even know what he had done wrong, so he began to be ridiculed and laughed at by the crowd.

Everything that happened after that Ji Cheng is not very clear, only remember that when the police came to Ji Cheng to make a record later, he knew that Ji Min was sued by Bai Rong for indecency and blasphemy.

Later, Ji Cheng recalled this past, only to find that the victim of that year should be not only him, when he contacted Luo Shaofeng again, the other party had already gone abroad.

Unexpectedly, when Luo Shaofeng returned to China again, it was Fang Xushan's son who was standing next to him.

"It's all over, and now that you have me, I'll protect you!" Lu Jingze shook Ji Cheng's hand and interrupted the other party's memory, "The next one is about to start, I will go to get a cake again, and I will have the strength to explode in the afternoon."

Ji Cheng turned his head to look at Lu Jingze next to him, with confusion in his eyes.

Lu Jingze just got up and prepared to leave, Ji Cheng grabbed the corner of his clothes, wanted to say and stopped, "You..."

Seems to guess Ji Cheng's mood at this moment, Lu Jingze touched Ji Cheng's head, smiled at him, and said: "I will come back immediately, wait for me!" 

Looking at the distant back of The Landing Jingze, Ji Cheng gently ticked the corner of his mouth.

Can you believe it again? Ji Cheng thought in his heart.

A little uneasiness arose in Ji Cheng's heart, and he didn't know when he began to care more and more about Lu Jingze. Care if he gets bored with himself, whether he's disgusted with what he's had. Such emotions were stronger than when he found Wang Ye and Shan Cong together, and Ji Cheng couldn't control himself from paying attention to Lu Jingze's every move, including every small action, which could make him think a lot.

Ji Cheng knew what was wrong with him, but this kind of problem could not be cured immediately.

Lu Jingze quickly returned with the cake as he said, with a thin sweat on his forehead.

"This one is red date flavored, and they say it tastes good!" Lu Jingze squatted down next to Ji Cheng and handed him the cake, "They said that in half an hour the scenery over there will be set up." 

"There's still something going on in the company, so why don't you go back and get busy first!" Ji Cheng took the cake and said softly.

"No hurry, I've already freed up the afternoon." Lu Jingze tilted his head, "It seems that except for that day's interview, I haven't seen your live performance!" 

"I'll see you later." Ji Cheng smiled and didn't forcibly drive people away, maybe there wouldn't be much time like this.

The two men sat quietly on the street corner and did not speak until the end of the set not far away.