Chapter 10 :Entering the Shooting Crew

Since the conversation between the two of them that day, the relationship between the two has become a bit strange. Although they stayed under the same roof, they felt that something was different.

These days, Ji Cheng still stayed at home to read the script, and went out several times in the middle, all to buy some food and to go for a run before dawn. When Lu Jingze came back in the evening, he could see a table of dishes. The two seemed to have made an agreement . They no longer talk about changing the company. After the meal is finished, Ji Cheng will return to his room. Lock himself up.

It didn't take long for Ji Cheng to join the crew. The day before joining the group, Lu Jingze was still joking with Ji Cheng at the dinner table. He might not be able to eat the dishes Ji Cheng cooked in the future.

"Brother Cheng, isn't it just joining the crew? It seems that the latest setting is also in City A. Why do you have to move so many things?" Bi Xiaoling dragged a box and watched Ji Cheng still carrying two in his hand in doubt. These were all that Ji Cheng asked her to move out of the villa. Did he decide to take these to the crew at that time?

"After joining the group, I will stay in the hotel, its closer, so I don't have to be so tired ." If it is usual, if it is filming in City A, he will choose to go home for many nights, but this time is different, except for the high demand of the director. Ji Cheng decided to study the script carefully, and more importantly, he still didn't want to go back to that house for the time being.

"En, this time it's a film of the criminal director. When the filming is over, you will be completely red! When anyone still says on Weibo that you rely on your face to eat, I will use this drama to smash his face!" Bi Xiaoling said triumphantly, she always felt that Ji Cheng was super handsome under the camera, and she couldn't see the usual appearance at all.

Ji Cheng smiled, and followed Bi Xiaoling to carry his luggage into the nanny car, "Let's go, go to the crew."

*

When Ji Cheng arrived at the crew to report, the other actors were not there yet.

"So early!" Xing Cangrui was observing the scene layout and lens position with the photographer. He saw Ji Cheng come over and nodded, beckoning to the assistant, "You take Ji Cheng and the others to the hotel first, and the shooting starts at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. "

Ji Cheng bowed to Xing Cangrui and left with Bi Xiao Ling and the assistant.

"Ah, Brother Cheng!" A Beta waved to Ji Cheng from a distance. Ji Cheng squinted his eyes, but didn't recognize who the other party was.

"Hello, Brother Cheng, I also belong to Brother Shan. My name is Lan Chuan!" Lan Chuan reached out to Ji Cheng, with two small dimples on his smiling face, " Brother Cheng please  take care of me in the future!" He looked at the cute little boy in front of him.  Ji Cheng responded to the boy with a smile, "Don't say that, learn from each other and make progress!"

Bi Xiaoling, who was next to him, didn't have a talk with Lan Chuan, and watched the two coldly and indifferently.

"Then I'll leave first." Ji Cheng said goodbye to Lan Chuan, and nodded at his unforgettable eyes.

After leaving the set, Bi Xiaoling could not sit still.

"Brother Cheng, you still shook hands with him!" Bi Xiaoling was surprised, "Do you know who he is!"

Ji Cheng was a little confused, shook his head, "What's the matter, isn't it an artist from the same company? Shaking hands is normal."

"No, he used to troll you online!" Bi Xiaoling was indignant, Ji Cheng didn't read Weibo , but Bi Xiaoling is a senior fan circle sister. "Before, he always spread rumors that you were robbing them of resources. Most of the resources in the hands of Brother Shan were given to you, and the ones they chose were the ones left out after you finished picking ."