I shake my head frantically, "I thought so too, I told myself that if it was real then they would come to me again. They did, I've been having the same dream over and over again since last week and each time I do it only comes with more and more details. Shot I shouldn't even know about. Juko I believe that what Shyra and Tatsu has told me is the truth. We now have less than four months before they come and I fear that no one will survive if I don't try to stop this from happening."

I could tell he didn't want to talk about the dragons, his relationship with them was still on the fence. I understood that this conversation would be a lot for him which is why I had been putting it on the back petal for some time now.

"It could be a coincidence." He tries.

"It's not." I state firmly.

"Ivy..." Juko sighs.

"Im not lying." I'm starting to get slightly annoyed, irritated in fact and I'm sure it's evident in the tone of my voice. He wasn't even showing a small indication that he may very well believe me and without physical prove it would be nearly impossible to prove to him that I am not lying, that this wasn't just some silly coincidence and that this would be our reality if we didn't act joe.

"I'm not saying that you're lying but..."

"You don't sound like you believe me either."

"I can't risk you going to Unity to prove something that may not be true. What you had was a vivid dream, it happens, I have them too but that doesn't mean that they're real. What you're saying would be a high impossibility."

I scoff. "Impossibility Juko, really? Look at you, you're a fucking impossibility in itself. You're a superhuman that can possibly wipeout a entire city if you really wanted too. Dragons, just two hundred years ago seemed like a impossibility. Being blood bonded with a goddamn dragon seemed like a impossibility so don't try and play off my dream like I'm just making shit up or like I'm might be going crazy because I am very aware of how fucking insane I sound. This is real and if we don't do something about it we all die."

Juko continued to stare at me still seemingly unconvinced, so I push. "Ask me anything, anything that you think I shouldn't know about the dragons and I'll tell you."

"Tell me about my missions, the ones no one should know about." He tried.

I nod my head thinking back to a particular dream that opened my eyes to the reality of the man I had been forced to marry.

"I was told in my dream that the old King of the North had found out that there were more dragons than what humans had initially thought..." Juko tenses his eyes sharpening as I continue on with my verbatim. "That a lot of them are still in hibernation, I'm talking in the millions. I know that you and a group of your strongest men including Leon went on secret missions to bomb the volcanoes they hibernated in. A lot of them didn't go over so well and some of those bombings woke up the dragons that didn't die in the crossfire. I also know just as much as you do that you have well over two thousand confirmed kill compared to the two hundred me and your people think that you have. I know Juko so please, keep trying to convince me that my dreams aren't real."

"How did you know..."

I cut him off, "my dreams. Are you finally convinced?"

Juko sits there his face expressionless but I know deep inside he is shocked by my findings and at the moment possibly lost in thought. He glances over at our children before looking back at me his face hardening with something fierce.

"We leave when I get back." Juko then stands to his feet and heads into my closet to pack a small bag, I follow closely behind him.

I sigh relieved that he finally believes me. "Two days?"