I sigh moving on to the last twist in Eden's head. "I guess."

"Is there something wrong?"

I look up at him as I take some oil and rub it along each end of Eden two strand twists.

When I'm done Juko takes his baby girl in his arms and kisses her nose, "your hair looks so pretty bunny." He signs to her as he smiles softly.

Eden giggles signing back a, 'thank you,' before wrapping her tiny arms around his neck squealing and bouncing excitedly.

Juko laughs softly patting her back, once her hands unravel from his neck he sits her down next to her brothers to finish playing.

And although the moment was heart warming I couldn't help the unsettling feeling that forms in the pits of my stomach from his question.

Patting my hands clean on a towel my head spins with the recent dreams I've been having about Tatsu and Shyra. For the past week I have been dreaming about the two coming to me as a child in that dark room of oblivion telling me that my time was almost up. I had convinced myself when I had my first dream that it wasn't real but now that the dream was repeating itself over and over again I couldn't shake the feeling of it being real.

They had warned me and I had let so much time pass before I finally came to a realization that there was a huge possibility that it was real. If the King of the North didn't end this war once and for all Tatsu and Shyra would wipe mankind off the face of the earth.

I didn't want to be the one that bared this responsibility but the moment I came in contact with the two dragons the path I chose to take became inevitable. I had to tell the King even if it made me sound mad, insane and completely and utterly foolish.

I also had to tell Juko and right now telling him made me feel almost sick to my stomach. I feared that like the King he wouldn't believe me and might think I was insane. He might push off the truth as a dream and I didn't want that. If this dream turned out to be true then I could be saving the lives of millions. The fate of the world was now in my hands and I had to make a decision, now.

Nervously twirling a curl around my finger I watched as it bounced when I released it. I was trying to avoid eyes contact with Juko because right now those stormy gray eyes were burning a hole through my skin and it was making me nervous.

"I might sound suicidal but I need to go to Unity and speak with the King urgently." My voice it low and quiet but I know Juko can hear me as clear as day.

He sits up and now I know I have his full attention when he leans over and tilts my head up forcing me to meet his curious gaze. "You're doing a damn good job of convincing me that you are. You won't be safe going anywhere near the capital, why do you need to speak to him?"

I swallow thickly, "when I was in that mini coma several months back I had this dream... or so I thought it was a dream. Shyra and Tatsu came to me, telling me the origin of their story of why and how the war came about. I had learned that Tatsu and Shyra are the King and Queen of the dragon race. That their people have been trying to keep peace between man and dragon for thousands of years. They no longer want to fight for peace they are tired of war."

"What does that have to do with talking to the King? In his eyes they are the enemy and unfortunately to a lot of people think the same." He says searching my face.

"They told me that they would not be hibernating for the next five year war. If I don't convince the King to end it then they will come back in a years time and wipe mankind off the face of the earth. They're going to kill everyone Juko."

Juko stares at me for a full minute not saying a word but his eyes are still searching my face as if he's trying to figure out if I am lying. He looks at me like he doesn't completely believe me before he speaks. "It's a dream Ivy I wouldn't think to much on it."