Chapter 11: Sleepover Day 3

Start from the beginning

"Ding ding ding.!" Camila says with a laugh.

"So what are we doing today.?" Camila asks.

"I dunno." Dinah says shrugging her shoulders.

"Let's go to the mall." Lauren says.

"Sounds fine to me." Me and Camila say.

"But I don't feel like going through my closet." I say and they look at me confused. "I can't fit anything else in there that's the problem."

"Seriously.?" Dinah asks.

"Most of them are too little but yeah." I say as they all laugh.

"Ally I've found you some more clothes." Lauren says knowing she hates people's old clothes.

"You kidding me.? I hate other people's clothes." She says cringing. Dinah and Lauren are over there cracking up laughing.

"I was kidding." Lauren says trying to catch her breath.

"Let's go do that first." Dinah says

"Where and what exactly are we going to do.?" I ask.

"Come now find out later." Lauren and Dinah say as Lauren pulls me off the couch.

"We'll be back.!" We say to Mani upstairs.

"Okay.!" She yells back down the stairs. Lauren picks me up outside.

"I didn't want to do it around Mani because she could've been jealous."

"Guys I told him come back never should I not have said that.?" Camila asks as we get in the car.

"I don't see a problem with it." I say laughing as Dinah turns up the radio and Jealous by Nick Jonas is on.

You're too sexy, beautiful
Everybody wants a taste that's why

"I still get jealousss.!" Dinah lip syncs.

"High note on point." Ally says as I realize we're at my house.

"So this is y'all way of kicking me out.?" I ask confused.

"We'd never kick you out." They say as we walk in.

"Hey." My mom says.

"No. I. Don't. Want. To. Go. Away." Dinah says in her sleep as we all look at her and go back to sleep. "Hey. I thought you were dead." She says going back to sleep. We all groan and look at our phones. She finally wakes up.

"Had a good nap.?" Camila asks.

"Oh shit, what did I say.?" Dinah says with a laugh.

"You said you didn't want to go away and you thought someone was dead." Ally says.

"What.? That makes no sense." Dinah says with a laugh.

"Our point exactly.!" We all say.

"Mani.!" Camila says up the stairs.

"What Camila.?!" She says flatly.

"We're going to the uh mall. Watch what she says next." Camila says mumbling the last part

"Okay I'll be down in a minute.!" She says as Camila Ally and Lauren start laughing hysterically. Dinah laughs along with them.

"She does that every single damn time and comes downstairs for nothing but that.!" Dinah says still laughing as they take out their phones and go on Snapchat to give a excuse to why they're laughing. I don't have a Snapchat so I start scrolling through Facebook and Twitter as we see her come downstairs. Dinah is trying so hard not to laugh and so is Lauren.