A Better Outcome

It was my fifth day in the uninhabited island.

I woke up at 6:00 am as usual.

(It really is a torture to stay in this cramped tent bruh. My back aches so bad due to the other boys sleeping so badly.)

(Ugh.. Don't mind them yoshida let's go get our regular points)

I got up from my bed and went outside the tent.

After a while sensei arrived and took our rollcall.

I went and covered all the spots as usual but when I returned some girls and boys gathering in front of each other.

I approached the crowd

"we cannot stay in a place with underwear thieves!"

Shinohara said with a angry tone

Karuizawa also seemed to agree with her

Shinohara brings a branch of a tree and pulls out a line.

"We believe that the culprit is a boy. So, we draw a line here and divide the area between girls and boys. Boys entering our area is absolutely prohibited."

Shinohara proposed to officially divide our common living space.

"What's this?! You treat us like criminals, without proper proof. Didn't we let you check our bags and also do a physical examination?"

"You may not have necessarily hidden it into your bag, right? Men are perverts. Anyway, please do not enter the girls territory until we find the culprit. So go over there."

After saying that, they demanded the boys move the tents.The boys did not seemed satisfied with this.

"If you do not believe us, then move your tent away or whatever. We will not move our tent and we will not help you move yours either."

"Ah! I see, then fine. You cannot stand the burden of getting caught, while pretending to help."

"And do not use the shower anymore, ok? It is not a joke to let a man who might have been a perverted thief use it."

(Should I interfere? The unity of our class had broken to pieces. Let's try something)

"Um..do you guys mind if I say anything?"

They all turned their attention to me

"Yes yoshida kun you are free to give your opinion in this"

(Hirata you are the best backup to have)

"If I m not wrong its about yesterday's theft right?"

"Yeah and boys are responsible for that"

Shinohara replied folding her hands

"I see. But you don't have any proof right? The boys let you search you throughout their stuffs right? But you didn't found anything. So its just wrong to boldly accuse someone without any proof. I know that you feel insecure due to yesterday's incident but we can't let our unity die like this at the end.I suggest we don't create any boundaries because it will eventually cause problems for both sides.So please reconsider your decision."

After hearing the girls began murmuring

After a while shinohara spoke

"We understand but we can't help but still feel insecure about this"

"I see. How about this I will investigate the matter myself and If I find the culprit a boy. I will transfer half of my private points to the girls every month"

"Huh?"

(Looks like this caught them offguard)

The girls started their murmuring again